Looksmaxxing is addicting

L

lilxder2

Solstice
I know a lot of you rot but I recommend you to start looksmaxxing, at least leanmax or do something simple.
Once you do one thing you start enjoying it more and want to do another like skincare, and then you ger veneers, and thrn cheekbone implants.
Thid shit is like leveling up a videogame character.
Its especially fun when you find some obscure methods from 2019-2020 that no one does but that actually worn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 26642 and 1 other person
what obscure methods do u know abt that work

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, UndiagnosedSchizo and lilxder2
what obscure methods do u know abt that work
I Cant share all them secrets type shi or else thry will end up on tiktok faster than i can blink

My grammar is so shit jfc

No, I will continue to cope
Looksmaxxing is cope for truecels like me

probably facepulling lmao
FAcepulling is well known lol, one method for example is massaging your forehead with an electric massage gun to relax your eyebrows and achieve hooded eyes for free without botox injections.
Another one id that u can effectivrly reverse balding with botox in temporalis muscles etc

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 31155 and Deleted member 24712
FAcepulling is well known lol, one method for example is massaging your forehead with an electric massage gun to relax your eyebrows and achieve hooded eyes for free without botox injections.
Another one id that u can effectivrly reverse balding with botox in temporalis muscles etc
"bro i got this secret method to get hooded eyes for free its called relaxing the muscles around ur eyes so it sags"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
"bro i got this secret method to get hooded eyes for free its called relaxing the muscles around ur eyes so it sags"
Lol you dont have to believe me, it works for me I dont know if it will work for others. This specific method simply replicates the usecase of botox to reduce UEE, which is also kind of unknown at least among tiktokcels tbh

Lol you dont have to believe me, it works for me I dont know if it will work for others. This specific method simply replicates the usecase of botox to reduce UEE, which is also kind of unknown at least among tiktokcels tbh
i can see why ur here buddy

Also this thread wasnt supposed to be about the methods anyway jfc I wad just trying to motivate rotters to start doing simple shit like leanmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Also this thread wasnt supposed to be about the methods anyway jfc I wad just trying to motivate rotters to start doing simple shit like leanmaxxing
leanmaxxing is literally the worst example u couldve given anyone for "addictive looksmaxxing"

leanmaxxing is literally the worst example u couldve given anyone for "addictive looksmaxxing"
why? You can go from fat to human being and first hand experience different treatment in society. No other looksmax is as effective to motivate you further

why? You can go from fat to human being and first hand experience different treatment in society. No other looksmax is as effective to motivate you further
im too tired to tell if ur trolling me or if ur genuinely slow

Op can a subhuman ascend with breathing techniques?