Looksmaxxing is cope. My cougar ex (48F, I'm 38M) is dating someone new. But he's an old, fat ugly spic. Though he is muscular

alien

alien

Kraken
We essentially ghosted each other 5 months ago after having dated for a bit over 3 months (nearly 3 months since we first had sex) and after having been official (DTR) for over 2 months. He is a sales manager at an insurance company. So I imagine that he simps and beta buxxes for her. Last time her and I dated, she was unemployed for months. I would post his pics. But I am afraid of it getting back to him and my ex. lmfao. Her Instagram is private. But her new boyfriend's IG isn't private. I had to game Instagram's algorithm to find his profile. And from there I saw that he made a reel with her in it. And he confirmed in the comments that they are dating. I think she may have moved to New Jersey btw (from Toronto) to be close to her daughter. Her new boyfriend lives in New York. She told me while we were together that she wanted to move to New Jersey with me to be with her daughter. So I suspected this could happen.

After I saw that she was with this fucking fat slob, I went Marvin's Room on her and sent her a text revealing why I didn't reach out to her (though she didn't reach out to me either so there was fault on both sides there) and told her that I still loved her. I'm still on delivered. Considering that she's with a new guy, that's understandable. Once I saw that I mog her new lover to oblivion, I was like fuck it, I'm going full Marvin's Room.

The funny thing is on Superbowl Sunday Feb 11th she made a remark that I had a little bit of a dad bod (I'm 167cm and I was 69.8kg back then because I was bulking then). Now I'm 60.7kg after cutting and have a visible six pack and vascularity. Thing is her fat fuck new lover is way fatter than I was even back when I was 69.8kg. lmfao. And she used to tell me how she loved my light brown hair and blue eyes. He is a black haired brown eyed spic. And I facemog him hard. Even when I was a fat fuck in the old PSL days before I lifted I was able to get pussy here and there because of my face.

After looking at my abs and vascularity in the mirror cold with no pump at 2:12 am in the morning, I was motivated to go Jim. I went back to bed but I couldn't fall asleep. So I made my pre-workout breakfast at 4am and went Jim. And I smashed my neutral grip pull up PR. Added 3 reps to bodyweight with less than 3 hours of sleep. And added 3 reps to my DB Incline Press. Added 5 lbs to my Lat Pulldown, etc. Smashing PRs all over the place. When I saw how I mog the shit out of her new lover.

I started losing weight back in 2022 (I used to be 76.3kg) and hitting the gym to try to get women. Only to find that it's my autism and being broke that holds me back. But I'm going to continue to go to the gym because I have nothing else to live for anymore. My physique and the gym (along with my face) is the only thing that gives me confidence and makes me feel good about myself. It's the only aspect of life where I mog the ever living hell out of the average 38 year old man. I'm thinking about becoming an online fitness coach/influencer, potentially an IRL personal trainer too and getting certified. Because this is the only thing I'm good at and passionate about.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Klasik616 and Chadeep
It's your Non NTness

• So Sad
Reactions: alien
It's your Non NTness
Yeah man. I have another story related to that. I had a date on Saturday with a new woman that ended in disaster and I got ghosted yesterday. I was so quiet on the date, it pissed her off. She asked me out too and was really thirsting for me. Until she saw my autism IRL. I warned her ahead of time right when we started talking that I had autism, anxiety, etc.

It was that date that was a wake up call for me and made me reconsider if maybe I fucked up in my relationship with my ex. So I did some digging on IG and found out she was with someone new despite her profile being private. My autism is pretty resourceful for stalking people.

Dnr but simply calling a dude ugly means nothing. I used to think that incel looking dudes got pussy until I learned they mogged me brutally

Looks don't mater at your age range tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Looks don't mater at your age range tbh
This was all just so eye opening. Because she pursued me IRL at a meetup group we belonged to. She talked to me first and asked me out first. And she was saying that I was so hot, sexy, handsome, etc. She was dressing up for me in bed and shit. Rawdog creampies all the time because she's had menopause. Fucking on her couch too. She had epic tits. I think they may have been fake. I think she'd had lip filler done. She told me she wanted to do a BBL but can't afford it. She worshipped me like I was a Chad Incubus God. She told me that she wishes could still get pregnant and have my baby. And then after the 3+ month Honeymoon Phase, it all came crashing down. I know now that I gave up too easy. I have too much of an ego. I'm too proud. My mentality is I Want To Be Your Fantasy/Incubus or Death. And that aspect of the relationship, the NRE (New Relationship Energy) fades after a few months. I sometimes wonder if she has Borderline Personality Disorder. I suspect my PSL ex Yogapants did. I felt a high when fucking and cuddling and kissing with these two women that I've never felt before.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Tabula Rasa
she isn't even fertile, genuinely who gives a fuck tbh
glad you're getting pussy though

gym doesn't get women that's cope. Women only care about height and bones.