LOOKSMAXXING IS COPE

D

Deleted member 96946

Iron
before you get offended and dont read, i really want you to read this

were does my story begin, well

it all started in 2021, i was ugly as fuck getting bullied, so naturally i found my way to the black pill

I thought looksmaxxing would ascend me and i would be swimming in pussy, but all it did was ruin my physical and mental health

the first time i heard looksmaxxing was cope was on a iceberg, i thought it was bull shit but now i know what it meant

my looks did improve but from very basic things, like grooming, improving my diet, and growing out my hair, i wouldnt call any of this looksmaxxing just the very least you should do for yourself

the only true looksmaxxing is surgery, but its cope, sure you will look better and maybe get a hotter girlfriend, but you will still be insecure and ur kids will still be ugly

the true looksmaxxing pill, is the nature pill, eating raw meat, read books like physical and nutrional degeneration and we want to live. you can see ur only ugly cause u have been malnourished, your kids will grow up to be moggers etc.

i wont be responding to anything after this as my account is set for delettion

@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Mouthbreath
@Master
@JCaesar
@PrimalPlasty (Illunation)
@the_nextDavidLaid

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xoollo, Saint Casanova, NoaA99 and 4 others

it all started in 2021, i was ugly as fuck getting bullied, so naturally i found my way to the black pill

I thought looksmaxxing would ascend me and i would be swimming in pussy, but all it did was ruin my physical and mental health

the first time i heard looksmaxxing was cope was on a iceberg, i thought it was bull shit but now i know what it meant

my looks did improve but from very basic things, like grooming, improving my diet, and growing out my hair, i wouldnt call any of this looksmaxxing just the very least you should do for yourself

the only true looksmaxxing is surgery, but its cope, sure you will look better and maybe get a hotter girlfriend, but you will still be insecure and ur kids will still be ugly

the true looksmaxxing pill, is the nature pill, eating raw meat, read books like physical and nutrional degeneration and we want to live. you can see ur only ugly cause u have been malnourished, your kids will grow up to be moggers etc.

@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Mouthbreath
@Master
@JCaesar
@the_nextDavidLaid
View attachment 3245597
Honestly, I agree the basics is where you should probably focus on. All these extra things reccomended by people here dont really make a big difference.

My personal philosophy on looksmaxxing is ‘the basics + plastic surgeries for big flaws that cant be fixed with soft looksmaxxing’.

@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Mouthbreath
@Master
@JCaesar
@the_nextDavidLaid
View attachment 3245597
Flaws can be significantly fixed if you’re still in puberty at like 14-15

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
not a single pixel grey username ramblings

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and dragomaxxer
I find it very funny that incels here think they need to look like a supermodel just to have some pussy.

• +1
Reactions: xoollo, NoaA99 and LeaveMaxx
I still want to understand how to reach the maximum of my attractiveness (height, skull, hair, eye area, cheekbones, nose, teeth, jaw, neck, voice, shoulders, pectoral, biceps, forearms, back and dorsal, abdominal, buttocks, my genital system, my quadriceps, my calves, Achieve a good level of muscle mass with a low percentage of bodyfat and a body well waxed, tanned, scented and with some tattoos)

But you’re probably right is all a waste of time only the basic biology of the brain counts (good neurotransmitters = happy life)

lookmaxxx the fuck outta yo kids if you’re gonna have em

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
i strongly agree

I find it very funny that incels here think they need to look like a supermodel just to have some pussy.
yeah if you want a htb and up you kinda have to nowadays, but if you want a ltb or lower, sure you wont need to be super hot

• +1
Reactions: phencyclidine
Dnr, you need a base

• +1
thats not what knowledgeful users here think whatsoever, any mtn can get pussy the point is that itll be shit pussy and unlikely to be for long term.

specially in current time if you want an actual loyal girl that loves you, you have to be way above the standard deviation in various areas in life or else she will always have a better option, while you as the guy will not. If we were girls we would do the same everyone inherently wants something better if they can have it.

• +1
Reactions: phencyclidine and lestoa
yeah if you want a htb and up you kinda have to nowadays, but if you want a ltb or lower, sure you wont need to be super hot
but it's not worth it anyway, as if having sex with a girl with more or less makeup is a metric of success, it's hard for me to imagine alexander the great bragging “I fucked helen, look how awesome I am!”

we need old fashioned values, that we consider doing all this shit just to have sex because we were told that having sex equals success is just stupid.

• +1
Reactions: NoaA99
thats not what knowledgeful users here think whatsoever, any mtn can get pussy the point is that itll be shit pussy and unlikely to be for long term.

specially in current time if you want an actual loyal girl that loves you, you have to be way above the standard deviation in various areas in life or else she will always have a better option, while you as the guy will not. If we were girls we would do the same everyone inherently wants something better if they can have it.
the last is true and applies to any human being, if we can have something better we will not settle, the point is that to get a TRULY valuable woman (and I do not say a traditional woman because many of them are simply manipulative) is not only enough with the appearance, and often that is not the reason why a couple lasts.

just look at johnny deep, he had it all and he was not saved from being raped in a divorce.

No you don’t. People here are so delusional at times.
HTN+tall-ish height is enough for any girl regarding the looks department.

• +1