Looksmaxxing is cope

NotTiny

NotTiny

Online Money Gang
All that matters in life is achieving great things.

Sadly our brains are too weak to achieve truly great things. Try to cope with stimulant meds maybe

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 6963
why not do both

• +1
Reactions: ALP and GigaAscender
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
I thought the word "cope", as used in this site, means "Doing something to distract from the fact that you're not good-looking". In that sense, looksmaxing is not cope, but actually the only thing that is not cope.

But I guess you are using the word "cope" in another sense. Like, "Doing something to distract from the fact that you're not doing something meaningful in your life". And yeah, I think there are more important things than looks in life, even if the importance of looks are underrated.

However, I do think that having higher goals (like family, career or a specific project) is something for when you're older, like at least 30, probably 40. Before that, in todays society, we have to build our lifes. Most people won't be able to afford a family before their 30s, and your career peaks normally between 40-60. Everything before is basically the "beginning" nowadays. Therefore, I think looksmaxing is very rational, to attract a good partner in your prime in looks. After that, you can move on and achieve other goals in life.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, GigaAscender, Beetlejuice and 2 others
I thought the word "cope", as used in this site, means "Doing something to distract from the fact that you're not good-looking". In that sense, looksmaxing is not cope, but actually the only thing that is not cope.

But I guess you are using the word "cope" in another sense. Like, "Doing something to distract from the fact that you're not doing something meaningful in your life". And yeah, I think there are more important things than looks in life, even if the importance of looks are underrated.

However, I do think that having higher goals (like family, career or a specific project) is something for when you're older, like at least 30, probably 40. Before that, in todays society, we have to build our lifes. Most people won't be able to afford a family before their 30s, and your career peaks normally between 40-60. Everything before is basically the "beginning" nowadays. Therefore, I think looksmaxing is very rational, to attract a good partner in your prime in looks. After that, you can move on and achieve other goals in life.
based

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP

• Love it
Reactions: AlexAP

Looksmaxxing is cope​

All that matters in life is achieving great things.
Asif achieving great looks, is not achieving a great thing.

Looking good, is a great gift for the world, for the people one comes in contact with.

People like looking at beautifull people, they are attracted to. alot of ugly stuff to look at life on daily already. good looking people sheer up the day and life.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP