Looksmaxxing is cope

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
Everyone knows that genetics trumps everything

So you should focus on geneticmaxxing instead of looksmaxxing

Do whatever you can to reproduce the best looking and healthiest offspring you possibly can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 28610, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Do whatever you can to reproduce the best looking and healthiest offspring you possibly can
Which means to fraud your genes to a higher level than it really is through looksmaxing and that way you can get a more attractive wife.
Let's do some math for reference. Let's say your genetic quality is a unit of 1, and you fraud your way to 1.5. Then you can get a wife whose genetic quality is also 1.5. Instead of you settling with a 1 and your child getting genetic quality of 1, you can now get kids with better genetics than you since mixing you and your wives DNA would look like: (1 + 1.5) / 2 = 1.25. Now your kid has 0.25 better genes than you because you looksmaxed to a level where you could get a better looking woman. What do you think @Ellipsis?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297, Deleted member 25938, Gus17 and 5 others
Tough to reproduce with bad genes unless you're rich and famous

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Masculinity , beards, self improvement, and semen retention are more important

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21297, Kater Maxxing, chadcel; and 1 other person
And how does my offspring being good looking benefit me?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Eww no, would not touch big ugly femorloids

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I can tell from this rhetoric alone that you are .org user why you are one
Usually .org user are so autistic that they only search a female partner to get a good looking son but okay.

Normal people don't think about that. They just want a partner they find attractive and get along with.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and humanoidsub7
Which means to fraud your genes to a higher level than it really is through looksmaxing and that way you can get a more attractive wife.
Let's do some math for reference. Let's say your genetic quality is a unit of 1, and you fraud your way to 1.5. Then you can get a wife whose genetic quality is also 1.5. Instead of you settling with a 1 and your child getting genetic quality of 1, you can now get kids with better genetics than you since mixing you and your wives DNA would look like: (1 + 1.5) / 2 = 1.25. Now your kid has 0.25 better genes than you because you looksmaxed to a level where you could get a better looking woman. What do you think @Ellipsis?
word salad

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Usually .org user are so autistic that they only search a female partner to get a good looking son but okay.
name one
people who usually says this dont mean it

99% of people here have only one goal and to fill their brains with a hedonistic carousel and easy validation, i.e. things that they think are denied to them.

thats the reason why one of the most watched posters has this rhetoric even though in reality he has nothing to common with the majority of the userbase if they met on the street.

word salad
Basically (1 + 1) / 2 = 1.
Frauded 1 reaching 1.5 can pair with another 1.5.
(1 + 1.5) / 2 = 1.25.
On average the offspring gets a higher genetic value than if the 1 did not fraud himself to 1.5.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, St.TikTokcel, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Good genes good life breeding with a sub 5’10 htb with a iq of 100+ is stupid as fuck you set you son up for failure

• Love it
Good genes good life breeding with a sub 5’10 htb with a iq of 100+ is stupid as fuck you set you son up for failure
High IQ tall women ONLY!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • So Sad
@StrangerDanger.
easy to confuse with eachother as they share cognitive functions in a similiar order but there are key differences but im on phone shitting on toilet so i wont elabroate

@THE LIGHTNING seems entp
strong Ne and tertiary Fe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
easy to confuse with eachother as they share cognitive functions in a similiar order but there are key differences but im on phone shitting on toilet so i wont elabroate

Skrmbild 264

He is definitely ENTP, me and ENTPs do NOT get along for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
cope we get along well
@MTMM brought me to 50k you were too slow
You are outlier bhai. Many ENTPs possess a smug aura which is not relaxing at all.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and StrangerDanger
💯

Looksmaxxing = genetic frauding

Ppl should focus less on styles which are man-made and don't mean anything and pretending to be NT

• +1

ye i did that enfp vs infp test and got 80% enfp but ennegram is 4w5 which is morelikely intp/infj

anyway jfl mbti sucks

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You are outlier bhai. Many ENTPs possess a smug aura which is not relaxing at all.
high Fe because of 9w8
but yes most ENTPs gets off to mentally sparring with people and the feeling of physiologically manipulating someone makes them bust a nut

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 25534 and HarrierDuBois
ye i did that enfp vs infp test and got 80% enfp but ennegram is 4w5 which is morelikely intp/infj

anyway jfl mbti sucks
I am INFP 4w5, biggest downside is not being able to blend into the masses due to having to be unique.

high Fe because of 9w8
but yes most ENTPs gets off to mentally sparring with people and the feeling of physiologically manipulating someone makes them bust a nut
Best ENTP I know man, Nessman pheno feline eye area with Ballou hollows at break of dawn mogger.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and StrangerDanger
@HarrierDuBois
NO!
I look for good features in a woman so that my child would turn out attractive both as a son and a daughter, I don't want to end up like Brock Lesnar with an ogre daughter due to not having balance.
Brock Lesnar WWE | News, Rumors, Photos & More
Brock Lesnar's Daughter Minnesota Champion - WWF Old School

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, chadcel; and Deleted member 31457
NO!
I look for good features in a woman so that my child would turn out attractive both as a son and a daughter, I don't want to end up like Brock Lesnar with an ogre daughter due to not having balance.
Brock Lesnar's Daughter Minnesota Champion - WWF Old School's Daughter Minnesota Champion - WWF Old School
What shit tattoo

• +1
Having mogger sons will bring me a lot of happiness, your partner's looks will fade, your wife can cheat on you, divorce you, stop having sex with you, etc

If my sons have great genes nothing can kill my happiness, even if my wife cheats on me or whatever my sons will grow up to be successful anyway and Ill be happy still

• +1
Having mogger sons will bring me a lot of happiness, your partner's looks will fade, your wife can cheat on you, divorce you, stop having sex with you, etc

If my sons have great genes nothing can kill my happiness, even if my wife cheats on me or whatever my sons will grow up to be successful anyway and Ill be happy still
Same, the idea of raising a tall handsome son is one of my few aspirations in life.

NO!
Brock Lesnar's Daughter Minnesota Champion - WWF Old School's Daughter Minnesota Champion - WWF Old School
I think its better to only have boys anyway with IVF

I guess some girls are ok for more genetic diversity/recomb potential but meh idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and HarrierDuBois

Gigacope. Why would you care if your son is successful if your life is miserable.

Also your son isn't bound to be successful, even if you date a extremly smart girl. Many sons of successful couples actually turn out the opposite to oppose there successful parents.

Same, the idea of raising a tall handsome son is one of my few aspirations in life.
It sounds silly but its actually one of the few things worth doing imo

Imagine you are a careercel and you just work to reach a high title in your org. Who cares? Let's say you just have kids with whatever woman tolerates you and you create subhumans. Are you really gonna be happy if your kids are subhumans?

By having your genes mixed with the best genes possible you are doing your best to achieve your body's basic purpose of your genes surviving natural selection

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and HarrierDuBois
Gigacope. Why would you care if your son is successful if your life is miserable.
Why would my life be miserable, I would divorce my whore wife or whatever else she did to make me not want to be with her. I will still love my sons despite whatever dumb bitch she is which will give me happiness. I will basically have whatever life I want except I also have children I love.

Also your son isn't bound to be successful, even if you date a extremly smart girl. Many sons of successful couples actually turn out the opposite to oppose there successful parents.
I would try have a few baby mamas to increase genetic diversity and higher chances of good offspring. I have good genes myself I just need to not mix them in such a way that my children get screwed over.

It sounds silly but its actually one of the few things worth doing imo

Imagine you are a careercel and you just work to reach a high title in your org. Who cares? Let's say you just have kids with whatever woman tolerates you and you create subhumans. Are you really gonna be happy if your kids are subhumans?

By having your genes mixed with the best genes possible you are doing your best to achieve your body's basic purpose of your genes surviving natural selection
Imagine having your son be handsome that would be insanely cool.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and chadcel;
Why would my life be miserable, I would divorce my whore wife or whatever else she did to make me not want to be with her. I will still love my sons despite whatever dumb bitch she is which will give me happiness. I will basically have whatever life I want except I also have children I love.

I would try have a few baby mamas to increase genetic diversity and higher chances of good offspring. I have good genes myself I just need to not mix them in such a way that my children get screwed over.
Man this is autistic :lul:

See @JudgeandJury this is the kind of autism I refered too

Imagine having your son be handsome that would be insanely cool.
I dont think like that I think thats kinda cringe, I just want them to have a good life and I think the best way of doing that is giving them the best genes I can which is my genes + best possible partner

If my genes are bad then whatever Im gonna still try because I dont want my genes to die

Man this is autistic :lul:

See @JudgeandJury this is the kind of autism I refered too
I accept your admission of defeat, no further replies are necessary

Srs tho everything I said is just logical just cos you think its autistic IDGAF, I think its a pretty bullet proof way to be happy in the long term. If I instead use my looks to have sex with a bunch of women that achieves nothing long term, if I use looks to have the best children then I do something good for the world and my happiness

I dont think like that I think thats kinda cringe, I just want them to have a good life and I think the best way of doing that is giving them the best genes I can which is my genes + best possible partner

If my genes are bad then whatever Im gonna still try because I dont want my genes to die
Your son is you, so you better make sure it's top tier.

already eviscerated this 15k posts chap
"Eviscerated".
Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 31457
I accept your admission of defeat, no further replies are necessary

Srs tho everything I said is just logical just cos you think its autistic IDGAF, I think its a pretty bullet proof way to be happy in the long term. If I instead use my looks to have sex with a bunch of women that achieves nothing long term, if I use looks to have the best children then I do something good for the world and my happiness
Just let your kids grow up in a unhealthy environment with an absent father that has multiple families with multiple women, Im sure they will mog :soy:

Keep living in your PSL fantasy world dude.

"do something good for the world" oh my god what is this cringe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
The thing is, if you're not good-looking in the first place, then how can you assure that your offspring will be "the best looking," even if you do manage to ascend with a good-looking partner (which ofc becomes increasingly more difficult the worse you look)?

And if looks really are a health indicator, then that same question can be asked of the kids' health, which thus puts you into a conundrum of how to healthmaxx, which depends on your own actions and habits.

If you wanna see "immediate" change --- i.e., good-looking and healthy offspring within a generation --- then you're gonna have to do some of the heavy lifting. And even in the case you do somehow manage to have kids in your current state, you can't trust them to choose partners with the same objective as you (unless you indoctrinate them with the blackpill at a young age).

Last edited:
  • +1
The thing is, if you're not good-looking in the first place, then how can you assure that your offspring will be "the best looking," even if you do manage to ascend with a good-looking partner (which ofc becomes increasingly more difficult the worse you look)?

And if looks really are a health indicator, then that same question can be asked of the kids' health, which thus puts you into a conundrum of how to healthmaxx.

If you wanna see "immediate" change --- i.e., good-looking and healthy offspring within a generation --- then you're gonna have to do some of the heavy lifting. And even in the case you do somehow manage to have kids in your current state, you can't trust them to choose partners with the same objective as you (unless you indoctrinate them with the blackpill at a young age).
Healthpill is the most important pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois