Looksmaxxing is dead

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
I’m sick of seeing basement dwellers who don’t looksmaxx and just cope with “muh I’ll just get surgery in a couple years” saying looksmaxxing advice on here is water. Please kys

as someone who’s been looksmaxxing for a year even when I first got blackpilled I didn’t have nearly as much valuable looksmaxxing knowledge because nobody irl knows or realizes for example that darker thicker eyebrows are important and thick lashes on men are a great halo and so on

it’s even worse that there mostly young guys my age learning about this while their developing where results are supercharged.

The only valid cope

As I’ve seen time and time again nigge3/ on here despite the name don’t even looksmax. I remember when @HimmyButler “s face pics were leaked and I realized holy shit this ngas ugly asf but he hadn’t even tried to fix his shit skin, eyebrows or hair. The only ppl who will truly looksmax are ppl who have at least 2 of these traits. Intelligence, true motivation/desire and high insecurities. You can’t have a high iq and not looksmax it’s that simple. Most ppl don’t have these traits let alone 3 combined and when I mean insecure I mean to the point where your mood is ruined by seeing your face even after validation from women (me asf)

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
I already gave up

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, try2beme, Deleted member 24459 and 1 other person

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, ascension, Deleted member 31155 and 5 others
Only a year I’ve been looksmaxxing since 2016 bitch ass nigga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dunkelheit, try2beme, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
Only a year I’ve been looksmaxxing since 2016 bitch ass nigga
Still get ain’t got a wife old ass niggga? Ah hell nah oldcel I’d been have a wife at your ripe old age

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Dunkelheit, Sprinkles and FascisstChad
pm me himmy's face

im not the one saying "looksmaxxing is dead" after being on the forum after like 1.5 months
excuse me broke boi since when is being on this forum the only way to looksmax

im not the one saying "looksmaxxing is dead" after being on the forum after like 1.5 months
Looksmaxxing is dead however. Take the info and leave. Every user of worth has left for their circlejerk discords after this place became a TikTok 13-year old infestation.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 19766, NateJacobs and 1 other person
Looksmaxxing is dead however. Take the info and leave. Every user of worth has left for their circlejerk discords after this place became a TikTok 13-year old infestation.
im still learning.

half this shit only works if a nigga has a solid base to begin with

• +1
Reactions: plukee
half this shit only works if a nigga has a solid base to begin with
Yes ik but when the net gets this big there’s bound to be more guys with a good base who take advantage

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
I’m sick of seeing basement dwellers who don’t looksmaxx and just cope with “muh I’ll just get surgery in a couple years” saying looksmaxxing advice on here is water. Please kys

as someone who’s been looksmaxxing for a year even when I first got blackpilled I didn’t have nearly as much valuable looksmaxxing knowledge because nobody irl knows or realizes for example that darker thicker eyebrows are important and thick lashes on men are a great halo and so on

it’s even worse that there mostly young guys my age learning about this while their developing where results are supercharged.

The only valid cope

As I’ve seen time and time again nigge3/ on here despite the name don’t even looksmax. I remember when @HimmyButler “s face pics were leaked and I realized holy shit this ngas ugly asf but he hadn’t even tried to fix his shit skin, eyebrows or hair. The only ppl who will truly looksmax are ppl who have at least 2 of these traits. Intelligence, true motivation/desire and high insecurities. You can’t have a high iq and not looksmax it’s that simple. Most ppl don’t have these traits let alone 3 combined and when I mean insecure I mean to the point where your mood is ruined by seeing your face even after validation from women (me asf)
I’m not reading all of that nigga