Looksmaxxing is for people who already get girls but want to raise their appeal

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
So let’s be honest. What happens if you multiply 0 by any factor? All I’m saying is don’t expect to suddenly morph into a chad fellow brocels. Your appeal will go from attracting 0.5 foids to getting lucky every now and then with landwhales and femcels. It’s still something but uour oneitis isn’t going to suddenly give you the time of day. If you can’t land women in your unkempt looksminned form then you’ll still struggle after maxxing.

Most forum chads always got attention from women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Suimaxxer, The Grinch and 1 other person
So let’s be honest. What happens if you multiply 0 by any factor? All I’m saying is don’t expect to suddenly morph into a chad fellow brocels. Your appeal will go from attracting 0.5 foids to getting lucky every now and then with landwhales and femcels. It’s still something but uour oneitis isn’t going to suddenly give you the time of day. If you can’t land women in your unkempt looksminned form then you’ll still struggle after maxxing.

not true. Look at salludon. Perfect example of how far looksmaxxing could take you.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Kebab Master and szolliontaraelis

if u got absolutely 0 attention from women looksminned then yes it's over

i still got iois in highschool in probably one of the most brutal environments when i was looksminned af with a buzzcut this was prob like prime blackpill 2021-2022

if u got absolutely 0 attention from women looksminned then yes it's over

i still got iois in highschool in probably one of the most brutal environments when i was looksminned af with a buzzcut this was prob like prime blackpill 2021-2022
not just looks but like the crazy type of iois and i had chicks known they have bfs staring me down one of the hottest girls in the school giving my iois as well

0 approaches tho cuz that's chadlite only

Not true at all. I was ugly and got no approaches but after looksmaxxing I lost my virginity

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and twilight
implants and softmaxxing is for guys who are atleast normie.

osteotomies are for people who are sub5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Kebab Master and twilight
not true. Look at salludon. Perfect example of how far looksmaxxing could take you.
He wasn't an truecel, even beforehand, so this example still goes with OPs theory

He wasn't an truecel, even beforehand, so this example still goes with OPs theory
Still the difference of smv was drastic. From barely visible to a salyer.

Still the difference of smv was drastic. From barely visible to a salyer.
From htn looksminned to chad
He was already gl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
If you can’t land women in your unkempt looksminned form then you’ll still struggle after maxxing.
Can attest from personal experience.
HowevER, in rare cases, aftER leanmaxxing, surgerymaxxing, etc. a Sub 5 might actually become an 8 or something, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
No it's for people who have failos that can be corrected ( acnea, fat, big nose...)

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Useless "what if" situation thread

Dnr