Looksmaxxing is like marketing

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
Decide your target audience- white girls, or asian, or black etc

Then you research their behaviour (what they like) common marketing method

Then you morph your product(yourself) into what they like

Then you put your product in front of potential customers (tinder)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Juno_roe, N1666, wsada and 4 others
i would like white jb

• +1
Reactions: cavy and Jonnyboi
Yes they are all whores and cheaters
True but I'm racist I can't help it, I only like white women

It's in my indian DNA to self hate and seek out the caucasoid woman :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truecel12, Sub5kang, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
True but I'm racist I can't help only like white women

It's in my indian DNA to self hate and seek out the caucasoid woman :feelsuhh:
Pajeet classic

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
sour grapes
I would rather be with some girl from the deepest and darkest jungle in africa than be with a girl from the UK

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: N1666 and 6PSLcel
nah disagree. Good looks are universal. No need to cater to target audiences.

you can make so much money from looksmax if you wouldn't just rot here. just dropship volufiline and eyelid tapes and tell everyone on tik tok aegyo sal is the easiest looksmaxxing to archieve and will ascend you to godhood and buy some ads and earn money, repeat with everything else

• +1
Reactions: yex
you can make so much money from looksmax if you wouldn't just rot here. just dropship volufiline and eyelid tapes and tell everyone on tik tok aegyo sal is the easiest looksmaxxing to archieve and will ascend you to godhood and buy some ads and earn money, repeat with everything else
Not big enough market and people prefer to buy from trusted online sources than some random dropshipper trying to sell to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xyjarz and yex
Not big enough market and people prefer to buy from trusted online sources than some random dropshipper trying to sell to them
:lul:keep coping everyone buys that shit u can sell anything

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
just proof look at jawad he literally stole shit from .org and sold it to 50iq retards on tiktok

market is big enough. the trick is to renew your products and what type of looksmaxxing you are advertising regulary. people will always fall for this. specially foids.

• +1
Reactions: yex
:lul:keep coping everyone buys that shit u can sell anything
market is big enough. the trick is to renew your products and what type of looksmaxxing you are advertising regulary. people will always fall for this. specially foids.
not enough profit margin and no monthly recurring revenue. u can earn money but not a lot. not for me

nah disagree. Good looks are universal. No need to cater to target audiences.
whites like dark tanned skin. everyone else likes paper white skin. these are big differences so u need to pick one and stick to it