Looksmaxxing is more now more valuable than ever

O

one job away

Kraken
Society is truly changing. Many people are now getting kids but stay in a friendly relationship together, not as parents in a committed relationship as we know them. Aka people wanna keep whoring out while being parents. There is no commitment and it’s getting less by the day.

that means looksmsxxing doesn’t lose its value in your Late 20s early 30s. It’s gonna be mich more important to look good even in late 30s. That also means ageing preventing will be a vital part of looksmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, TrestIsBest, ezio6 and 3 others
As a young parent/husband myself, I haven't come across too many swinger couples. If the fidelity of marriage deteriorates with years of commitment, then perhaps someone settled. Marriages that are composed of Chads + Stacys will normally not open up for such debauchery. You'll be getting left overs from looksmatched 5/10s couples.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
Society is truly changing. Many people are now getting kids but stay in a friendly relationship together, not as parents in a committed relationship as we know them. Aka people wanna keep whoring out while being parents. There is no commitment and it’s getting less by the day.

that means looksmsxxing doesn’t lose its value in your Late 20s early 30s. It’s gonna be mich more important to look good even in late 30s. That also means ageing preventing will be a vital part of looksmaxxing
As a young parent/husband myself, I haven't come across too many swinger couples. If the fidelity of marriage deteriorates with years of commitment, then perhaps someone settled. Marriages that are composed of Chads + Stacys will normally not open up for such debauchery. You'll be getting left overs from looksmatched 5/10s couples.

This tbh.

The people who still want to whore around past the age of 30 are usually societies leftovers who want to be as spiteful as possible and squeeze whatever dopamine they can get.

Most chad + stacies have moved onto better things as they have had their fun already x10 better than anyone.

Saying that I do agree looks are more important than ever.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
its true but what even is there to do other than gym? I dont understand what you guys do to looksmax ive been here 1.5 years and havent done shit. all the softmaxes dont apply to me

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
its true but what even is there to do other than gym? I dont understand what you guys do to looksmax ive been here 1.5 years and havent done shit. all the softmaxes dont apply to me
Get surgery if you have failos otherwise gymmaxx.

The problem is that 99% of the people here are the normie stereotypes of incel where all they have to do is go to the gym and get a haircut. Prime example is BrendioEEE who is a massive incel icon when he's just a schizophrenic lazy as fuck normie who just had to hit the gym. That's why we have little to no new information or insights on surgery. I've literally learned everything off other forums.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and justadude

The problem is that 99% of the people here are the normie stereotypes of incel where all they have to do is go to the gym and get a haircut. Prime example is BrendioEEE who is a massive incel icon when he's just a schizophrenic lazy as fuck normie who just had to hit the gym. That's why we have little to no new information or insights on surgery. I've literally learned everything off other forums.

What are other forums?

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf

Yeah. But there is so much that determines your looksmaxxing potential that you can't do much about. I am talking about skull, ratios and phenotype. Sure, even a subhuman curry has potential to improve but what if his endpoint is less than that of white subhuman. You don't get this as you have a very good starting point.

Where can I learn about surgeries I am considering getting a few for my failios as well