Looksmaxxing is only half the equation, now you need to ALPHAmax

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
I see so many spergs here focusing too much on their jaw, what you guys don't understand is that looksmaxing is just step1!

Step 2# is to ALPHAmax,

Go straight up to that oneitis you have and tell her "Look bitch.. you think I'm gonna chase you around like all your little betabux orbiters? nah son I aint about that son! I'm the alpha and I'm GOING to get some tonight, so what's it gonna be, you gonna go with a real alpha or go back to your little scared betabuxxers?"

now just imagine showing that much confidence to a girl, she would get crazy turned on I would imagine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 21531 and 7 others
I see so many spergs here focusing too much on their jaw, what you guys don't understand is that looksmaxing is just step1!

Step 2# is to ALPHAmax,

Go straight up to that oneitis you have and tell her "Look bitch.. you think I'm gonna chase you around like all your little betabux orbiters? nah son I aint about that son! I'm the alpha and I'm GOING to get some tonight, so what's it gonna be, you gonna go with a real alpha or go back to your little scared betabuxxers?"

now just imagine showing that much confidence to a girl, she would get crazy turned on I would imagine
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
- JESUS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and poopoohead
Literally no one who looks half way decent even has to try. If a girl is interested she will just be interested and make it so incredibly easy you could be half blind and fully deaf and realise. You are just saying this a form of coping you absolute retard.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 21531, Prince88 and 2 others

Step 2# is to ALPHAmax,

yes and the girl will leave you for a guy who doesnt need confidence because he has a good gonial angle and chin to midface ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Gandy
HAHAHAHAHHAH ALPHAMAX, SHUT THE FUCK UP

"Damn bro, I just need to alphamaxx and have good frame"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricochet, eduardkoopman, Gandy and 2 others
You need self confidence and need to be NT but these alpha bros are straight losers

Step 2# is to ALPHAmax,

400 weeks vs 1 meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Gandy
Literally no one who looks half way decent even has to try. If a girl is interested she will just be interested and make it so incredibly easy you could be half blind and fully deaf and realise. You are just saying this a form of coping you absolute retard.
Real and real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531

Step 2# is to ALPHAmax,

This isn't a fresh and fit cope livechat

if u do this as a normie/ugly u will get cancelled, spit on, slapped and potentially go to jail

if u do this at college u can forget about your reputation for the remainder of school lol

concur with the guy who says essentially if she already likes u she will make it easy lol ive seen it many times. if ur Chad u dont even have to try basically

if u do this as a normie/ugly u will get cancelled, spit on, slapped and potentially go to jail

if u do this at college u can forget about your reputation for the remainder of school lol

concur with the guy who says essentially if she already likes u she will make it easy lol ive seen it many times. if ur Chad u dont even have to try basically
What do you even know about being an alpha male?
I literally bought a mastermind course on the subject