Looksmaxxing is spreading.

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
My dad (completely bluepilled, vegan, doesn’t take any of my nutrition advice, and has horrible digestive system problems) heard about hightmaxxing in puberty with growth hormone. Yes, I know this is a common practice for kids who don’t start growing late. He’s talking about doing it for cosmetic reasons, increasing height for looks.

[IMG alt="nelson"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1933.jpg?1564007965[/IMG]
nelson
The good days are gone forever

• So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL
[IMG alt="nelson"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1933.jpg?1564007965[/IMG]
nelson
The good days are gone forever
Bluepill days are over bro

My dad (completely bluepilled, vegan,
explains your NCT

eyes of prey

I do not want to insult you, but if I was a lion, I would think that your flesh would taste like shit, eventho you are easy prey

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 3583
explains your NCT

eyes of prey

I do not want to insult you, but if I was a lion, I would think that your flesh would taste like shit, eventho you are easy prey
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade, Zeta ascended and ldar = cope
explains your NCT

eyes of prey

My dad doesn’t have nct though, my face development was completely wrong. For some reason I felt it made more sense just to breathe through my mouth 24/7 because it’s a bigger opening therefore it will be more efficient. This is the reason my face has developed incorrectly. (It’s over)

My dad doesn’t have nct though, my face development was completely wrong. For some reason I felt it made more sense just to breathe through my mouth 24/7 because it’s a bigger opening therefore it will be more efficient. This is the reason my face has developed incorrectly. (It’s over)
too much factors
mouth breathing alone does not ruin you

there was a reason why you mouth-breathed at first

you (your body) should have noticed that you get more oxygen from the nose

but it did not notice because you actually didnt get enough oxygen from the nose, so it swapped to mouth breathing

eventho the mouth is worse ot filter oxygen, but the pure mass of air could be more sufficient than the little mass of air and little oxygen your nose can filter

too much factors
mouth breathing alone does not ruin you

there was a reason why you mouth-breathed at first

you (your body) should have noticed that you get more oxygen from the nose

but it did not notice because you actually didnt get enough oxygen from the nose, so it swapped to mouth breathing

eventho the mouth is worse ot filter oxygen, but the pure mass of air could be more sufficient than the little mass of air and little oxygen your nose can filter
Exactly bro I just explained my thought process. And yes, if you never have your mouth in the proper position you will destroy your face development. Also I had braces, which held it back even more.

Teach him about the importance of the maxilla and proper tongue posture for craniofacial development

• JFL
Exactly bro I just explained my thought process. And yes, if you never have your mouth in the proper position you will destroy your face development. Also I had braces, which held it back even more.
still a slightly above average skater boi

• +1