Looksmaxxing is the most important thing in your life

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
More important than completing university, more important than anything you will ever do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 3573 and 11 others
Nah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: height, Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 15827
Water is wet thread.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, Deleted member 20565, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 4 others
i woke up today and the first thing i thought about was what surgery's i need to get:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Danish_Retard, sub5inchcel and 2 others
i woke up today and the first thing i thought about was what surgery's i need to get:feelswhy:
Ever since I discovered blackpill it makes it harder to study at uni knowing that im slaving away while chad lives the easy life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20651 and 3 others
Ever since I discovered blackpill it makes it harder to study at uni knowing that im slaving away while chad lives the easy life
you can make up for it to some degree once you get the surgeries you need, it's a big leap but the grass really is greener on the other side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 18931
What surgeries you got planned? When you getting them etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
What surgeries you got planned? When you getting them etc
my biggest issue rn is body fat/bloat. I will need at least another 2 months to get to where I want to with my bf/weight. I have been rated here before and most said I actually have a decent base with not many failos apart from my downturned mouth (and bloat/fat). I'll get to low bf and then post here again and see if people can recommend any surgeries if i need any.

you can make up for it to some degree once you get the surgeries you need, it's a big leap but the grass really is greener on the other side
r u actually monkmaxxing? i might try this ngl, have you made a guide/thread?

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
my biggest issue rn is body fat/bloat. I will need at least another 2 months to get to where I want to with my bf/weight. I have been rated here before and most said I actually have a decent base with not many failos apart from my downturned mouth (and bloat/fat). I'll get to low bf and then post here again and see if people can recommend any surgeries if i need any.
Sticking to a diet is the hardest thing. I wish I could just munch on kebab, ice cream, cookies, etc and still lose weight. If I cheat on my diet again, I am just gonna say fuck it and jump on semaglutide

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Sticking to a diet is the hardest thing. I wish I could just munch on kebab, ice cream, cookies, etc and still lose weight. If I cheat on my diet again, I am just gonna say fuck it and jump on semaglutide
yeah its so tempting to eat all the tasty shit but I just remind myself i'll stay bloated and never get anywhere if I keep eating it.

• +1
Reactions: ....
yeah its so tempting to eat all the tasty shit but I just remind myself i'll stay bloated and never get anywhere if I keep eating it.
CICO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
yeah im doing that and it's working. My problem is sometimes I might grab a donut or something but then i'll keep eating them until i finish a packet jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Moggie