Looksmaxxing is useless unless you have a good base and most of the people here are just coping

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
Water but whatever.
So I’ll speak starting for myself. As someone who is severely socially handicapped meeting people in really through social circles or cold approaches is out of the question. This means OLD is the only means I can meet women. I get a lot of matches but most of these women never meet up because I don’t meet the standards for chad and never will. Only chads can get women off OLD the guys on this forum that are successful on OLD are all chads. None of them are lower than chad.

You can’t ascend to chad it’s genetic. So for those of us who are subchad and socially handicapped it’s over. It truly is over. No softmaxxing can get you there. Most surgeries are only minor fixes and you’ll need 5 years of surgeries (money, recovery etc) to get a decent ascension.

I used to cope with video games but now my depression is really bad. I’m gonna kill myself within the next few months. Life sucks I was unlucky to be born as subchad manlet in the most hypergamous country in the most hypergamous time period. I will now pay the price with my life

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Dystopian, copefuel, Deleted member 21062 and 6 others
Doomers gtfih I need someone to vent to

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
[IMG alt="bonelessMan"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/22/22780.jpg?1667624273[/IMG]

Attachments

• 1668302517638.gif
    1668302517638.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
  • JFL
good effort

dnr tho

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
Water but whatever.
So I’ll speak starting for myself. As someone who is severely socially handicapped meeting people in really through social circles or cold approaches is out of the question. This means OLD is the only means I can meet women. I get a lot of matches but most of these women never meet up because I don’t meet the standards for chad and never will. Only chads can get women off OLD the guys on this forum that are successful on OLD are all chads. None of them are lower than chad.

You can’t ascend to chad it’s genetic. So for those of us who are subchad and socially handicapped it’s over. It truly is over. No softmaxxing can get you there. Most surgeries are only minor fixes and you’ll need 5 years of surgeries (money, recovery etc) to get a decent ascension.

I used to cope with video games but now my depression is really bad. I’m gonna kill myself within the next few months. Life sucks I was unlucky to be born as subchad manlet in the most hypergamous country in the most hypergamous time period. I will now pay the price with my life
what are your failos?

• +1
Are you confirmed to be autistic? if so i’m sorry for you bhai, your face and body is pretty good at least

• +1
Are you confirmed to be autistic? if so i’m sorry for you bhai, your face and body is pretty good at least
Yes bro it’s over for me.

try being me nigga its over all my flaws are unfixable

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: copefuel and Deleted member 17244
u mog me dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Pakicel
try being me nigga its over all my flaws are unfixable
we are both class III subhumans, literally forced to rotting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: copefuel and Deleted member 18879
You just need a good haircut bro

• JFL
pm face it's probably not that bad

before you kill yourself, consider going to the phillipines

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2
before you kill yourself, consider going to the phillipines
he has a chadlite face and gymcelled body but he's 5'8 and non nt, ntpilled again

• +1
Reactions: John124
he has a chadlite face and gymcelled body but he's 5'8 and non nt, ntpilled again
pretty sure flip women will pull on your arms in the street and ask for you to impregnate them

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
Another fakecel...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: John124 and Deleted member 18879