Looksmaxxing isn't just to get women. Looksmaxxing is to just survive in 2024

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
Remember the guy that got arrested in a grocery store because a foid thought he looked "creepy" and randomly accused him of sexually harrassing her? He didn't even say anything to her but he was randomly arrested for looking ugly

Looksmaxxing isn't just to attract women. It's also to make sure you aren't discriminated against and people don't try to ruin your life for being ugly.

I'm an ugly Indian. 80% of the reason I looksmaxx is just so I can be treated like a regular person by society. I don't want people to treat me like shit just because of how I was born.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, bloomercel, IBlameEveryoneElse and 8 others
I like u, future real poster tbh, keep grinding brother, don't dissapoint me❤️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, soover4me, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
Yeah looks help you in nearly every aspect of life. Good looks halo everything you do.

Remember the guy that got arrested in a grocery store because a foid thought he looked "creepy" and randomly accused him of sexually harrassing her? He didn't even say anything to her but he was randomly arrested for looking ugly

Looksmaxxing isn't just to attract women. It's also to make sure you aren't discriminated against and people don't try to ruin your life for being ugly.

I'm an ugly Indian. 80% of the reason I looksmaxx is just so I can be treated like a regular person by society. I don't want people to treat my like shit just because of how I was born.
Lifes brutal and if you dont fit in you'll be cast out one way or another

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Lifes brutal and if you dont fit in you'll be cast out one way or another
I've been cast away my whole life

I got BiMax and I'm soon getting Rhino and Hair Transplant. If things dont turn around for me I'll give up on life

Give up on life either means rope or NEET and bang hookers

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, silently_said and bloatmaxxed2