Looksmaxxing morning routine for ascension

J

JayMac15

Iron
Everything on this list will be implemented into my routine to elevate my looks and overall characteristics including intelligence, feel free to reply with any suggestions and arguments for or against my methods.

current stats:
-70kg
-5”6

Morning: This routine usually consists of a walk or grounding as soon as i awake, if the sun is out then i will get some sunlight for a decent amount of time, then i will follow this up with the first meal of the day. I take 200mg of vitamin B5 for my skin, 4mg of astaxanthin and 450mg of ashwagandha and breakfast is usually 4 eggs, half cooked and mixed with a handful of cheese. I usually drink 750ml of water in this time aswell and only drink out of a glass bottle. Depending on how full i am then i may add a fruit bowl or a mass gainer shake along side. Then i grab a lukewarm shower. Coconut oil pull for 20 minutes and then brush my teeth with baking soda. after i go and get changed and the deodorant i use to prevent the BO smell is an all natural deodorant. Finally i’ll finish my morning with some stretching, reading, a few games of chess and then i’ll check this site for anything important.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
you are trying too hard nigga

Lmao 5’6 just give up

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Jking bhai but make a routine u can stick to :feelsgood:

Lose weight nigga