Looksmaxxing or already over ?

I

Improvor

Iron
Hello, money is not an issue what should i do to looksmax i don’t know what are the biggest flaws that must fixed asap and How. I started a skinmaxxing routine with hydroquinone for Dark circles one week ago. I started hitting the gym + liraglutide one month ago. I spent my Life studying (phd level) and Now I want to looksmaxxx. Any advice please ?

Money is not an issue

My height is 5 feet 9, which is average in my country so not considering LL

Attachments

• IMG_8013.jpeg
    IMG_8013.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8010.jpeg
    IMG_8010.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7823.jpeg
    IMG_7823.jpeg
    803.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello, money is not an issue what should i do to looksmax i don’t know what are the biggest flaws that must fixed asap and How. I started a skinmaxxing routine with hydroquinone for Dark circles one week ago. I started hitting the gym + liraglutide one month ago. I spent my Life studying (phd level) and Now I want to looksmaxxx. Any advice please ?

Money is not an issue

Its never over as long as you have money, start with a ccw bimax and if you want
It could cost less than 10k with good sources

Hello since you are rich send me $100,000 and ill give you the highest iq answer

• +1
Reactions: LTN Baguette, Soychadcell and ronald_2
thought the same
Its never over as long as you have money, start with a ccw bimax and if you want
It could cost less than 10k with good sources
Thank you for you answer but does this work after bone fusion i’m 25

thought the same

Thank you for you answer but does this work after bone fusion i’m 25
Try talking with the guy, @mathis get in here bro, as for face fix jaw first with ccw bimax, also i hope you havnt had braces because it kinda looks like it

• JFL
Reactions: chrxth5
Try talking with the guy, @mathis get in here bro, as for face fix jaw first with ccw bimax, also i hope you havnt had braces because it kinda looks like it
I had braves and invisalign…. The camouflage thing isn’t reversal ?

I had braves and invisalign…. The camouflage thing isn’t reversal ?
From what i know, when you get braces the occlusal plane becomes horizontal while the jaws stay downswang, making it very hard to rotate the jaws upwards, you could just lengthen the maxilla tho, try to rotate it as much as you can and fix the under eye with an implant(normally if you did get braces you wouldn't need this but it is what it is, get an xray first tho to check occlusal plane), and then proceed with other sugeries

From what i know, when you get braces the occlusal plane becomes horizontal while the jaws stay downswang, making it very hard to rotate the jaws upwards, you could just lengthen the maxilla tho, try to rotate it as much as you can and fix the under eye with an implant(normally if you did get braces you wouldn't need this but it is what it is, get an xray first tho to check occlusal plane), and then proceed with other sugeries
Thank you for your answers. So bimax ccw in priority with under eye implants. Thank you

Money is not an issue

I mean if moneys no object then sure. Start out by leaning out though (so you have a better understanding of what you actually look like). You can contact @garoupilled_, he coaches users.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
I mean if moneys no object then sure. Start out by leaning out though (so you have a better understanding of what you actually look like). You can contact

I mean if moneys no object then sure. Start out by leaning out though (so you have a better understanding of what you actually look like). You can contact @garoupilled_, he coaches users.
Yes leaning out is my prior objective thank you for your advice

• +1
Reactions: sb23

Money is not an issue

I don’t think even geomaxxing can save you just rope

Money is not an issue

First of all you have to lean.
For now I recommend rhinoplasty, then bimax and something for your eyes

Money is not an issue

First of all lose some weight and then you can consider getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: Improvor