Looksmaxxing Plans for 2020

ascendedgeek

ascendedgeek

"Extremely Masculine" - Pajeet friend, 2019
Leanmaxxing:

I am around 220 lbs right now, not fat but not lean either, I can still see my obliques and top 2 abs, but my face looks puffy. By leanmaxxing down to 200-205lbs I should get a body similar to Connor Murphy, David Laid or Jon Skywalker, since I am as tall as them and I have a similar structure. I am currently bigger than them in terms of size, but they mog me with their defined faces and shredded bodies. This will substantially increase my attractiveness.

I will use Ostarine, 11-oxo and perhaps RAD-140 to get as lean as possible, as quickly as possible, while gaining as much lean body mass as possible.

Skinmaxxing:

My skin genetics are trash, I need to follow a very strict skincare protocol and I have to avoid eating dairy to have good skin. I started prescription Tretinoin at 0.25% 1 month ago and my skin is already looking better, I will buy Tret 0.5 from alldaychemist.com when I run out. By doing this my skin should look a lot better within 6 months. I will also do everything I can to shrink the pores of my nose to the point where they are barely visible. My big pores are currently my biggest failo. I will also add teeth whitening to this section.

Eyebrowmaxxing:

My eyebrows are a big thing for me, they are huge and bushy if I don't take care of them, and in 2020 I will absolutely nail the perfect shape.

Stylemaxxing:

My fashion sense is already decent, but my style is quite basic and boring. I will take my style to the next level by buying the perfect clothes to match my personality and body type.

I will also buy two more pairs of glasses so I can pick the best glasses for every outfit and occasion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 439