Looksmaxxing results lifefuel

D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken
I’ve been looksmaxxing for the past couple months(now that I think about it over a year) and have been seeing results I think. Im a blackcel who’s still in highschool. For the past couple months after discovering this forum I’ve been looksmaxxing.

I won’t get into what I’ve done maybes I’ll post about it later. Anyways I remember a girl bumped into me in the hallway, and while I was walking past I overheard her(the girl I bumped into) asking her friend if I was cute I’m pretty tall so I guess she didn’t see my face. And the girl said yes.

One time I was sitting alone after school like how a normal do a three foids approached me and sat down at my this bench. We talked and later they asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with them. One of the foids was a black girl with massive tits :aheago::feelsohh:

I said yes they gave me their numbers and I texted them but they never responded unfortunately:feelsrope::feelsrope:. Another time while I was sitting alone as usual this Turkish foid and her cumskin friend approached me we talked for a while and they asked if I wanted to go to Panera with them I said my dad wouldn’t let me but they brought me a snack and gave it to me the next day.

I’ve also straight up been offered sex. This has only happened once though maybes she was just a whore. Another time I was walking in the hall and a cumskin foid walked up to me and started feeling my arms looked at me and smiled and then walked away.

Another time a Hispanic foids friend came up to me and said her friend had a crush on me. another time then a black foid asked me if I wanted to be her friends boyfriend.

Stuff like this never happened to before is this norma, are foids mocking me? It’s over if that’s the case :feelsohgod::feelsree:. Anyways I plan on keeping on looksmaxxing, I think I need to work on becoming more NT.

Edit:

TLDR for all the dyslexics I’ve been looksmaxxing and have been getting some attention from foids major lifefuel as I was viewed as disgusting by them before

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cristiano88, Luxury, nulll and 4 others
TlDR nigger

• +1
Reactions: Ape101 and Deleted member 24712
TlDR nigger
Oh I get it you want a shortened version. I’ve been looksmaxxing and have been getting attention from foids it’s over for cantresdcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, 5.5psl, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
I’ve been looksmaxxing for the past couple months(now that I think about it over a year) and have been seeing results I think. Im a blackcel who’s still in highschool. For the past couple months after discovering this forum I’ve been looksmaxxing.

I won’t get into what I’ve done maybes I’ll post about it later. Anyways I remember a girl bumped into me in the hallway, and while I was walking past I overheard her(the girl I bumped into) asking her friend if I was cute I’m pretty tall so I guess she didn’t see my face. And the girl said yes.

One time I was sitting alone after school like how a normal do a three foids approached me and sat down at my this bench. We talked and later they asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with them. One of the foids was a black girl with massive tits :aheago::feelsohh:

I said yes they gave me their numbers and I texted them but they never responded unfortunately:feelsrope::feelsrope:. Another time while I was sitting alone as usual this Turkish foid and her cumskin friend approached me we talked for a while and they asked if I wanted to go to Panera with them I said my dad wouldn’t let me but they brought me a snack and gave it to me the next day.

I’ve also straight up been offered sex. This has only happened once though maybes she was just a whore. Another time I was walking in the hall and a cumskin foid walked up to me and started feeling my arms looked at me and smiled and then walked away.

Another time a Hispanic foids friend came up to me and said her friend had a crush on me. another time then a black foid asked me if I wanted to be her friends boyfriend.

Stuff like this never happened to before is this norma, are foids mocking me? It’s over if that’s the case :feelsohgod::feelsree:. Anyways I plan on keeping on looksmaxxing, I think I need to work on becoming more NT.

I recommend that you "thugmaxx" (GUIDE THREAD COMING ON) brother. I wish you the best of luck, man!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, Sprinkles and Aypo129
Oh I get it you want a shortened version. I’ve been looksmaxxing and have been getting attention from foids it’s over for cantresdcels
Noice what psl are you

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Aypo129
I recommend that you "thugmaxx" (GUIDE THREAD COMING ON) brother. I wish you the best of luck, man!
You listen to me closely
We dont wannt respectable young child to act like those filthy blacks
No "Thugmaxxing" for yo face

You listen to me closely

Do not summon me, mortal.

• Woah
Reactions: Aypo129
Didnt read the essay
Gib summary or rot
Your right I need to post tldr I’ll edit it

I’m not NT enough to thugmaxx, blacks are usually NT but not me for some reason. Years of getting blackpilled by foids and normies destroyed me. I actually have brutal stories I’ll post about later.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Aypo129
youve been looksmaxing a very long time mate, with 0 reward, i appreciate the hustle

youve been looksmaxing a very long time mate, with 0 reward, i appreciate the hustle
0 reward? No my treatment from foids has increased significantly

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kokoszanel and Aypo129
any tales about fucking old women?

Why would you not get into how you've looksmaxxed? also most of this sounds like 🧢 but nice work if true

TLDR for all the dyslexics I’ve been looksmaxxing and have been getting some attention from foids major lifefuel as I was viewed as disgusting by them before
I have experienced the same. Looksmaxxing and getting attention and lust from zoomer whores cured my oldcel depression.
You know you have made it when being a middle age man you have a prime slut caressing all over your pecs and touching your body like she wants to eat you.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
any tales about fucking old women?

You listen to me closely

Mog battle coming soon, fellow.

Edit:

pic or larp

Edit:

DnRd

LifeMogs.Me

Bro can you pm me your face transformation
I actually wanna see what level of face do we need to have such life

2683919 E70488BF 50AC 49AA 896A E01C2590EB8B

Why would you not get into how you've looksmaxxed? also most of this sounds like 🧢 but nice work if true
This is already long enough I’ll make a separate thread on my looksmaxxing routine.

• WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl
I actually wanna see what level of face do we need to have such life
@GilfHunter why are you ignoring me ?

I actually wanna see what level of face do we need to have such a life.
I’m not low inhib enough to anyone on here see my face yet I’ve always had an autistic obsession with staying “hidden”

Will read later tbh