• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person
I'm sick of this slow talking bald eyelid exposure cel. He's annoying af

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and kobecel

you're like a broken record repeating itself

you go through this vicious cycle of:

1. coping with your subhuman face with excuses saying like "its good enough/ it's not that bad/ balkan btw"
  2. trying to convince everyone your face is not subhuman
  3. saying its all about size,muscles, height and frame and "face matters little anyways to begin with"
  4. posting some autistic progress report where you look the exact same gyno-ridden low T validationwhore
  5. get negative reception, so just deny everyone's claims and feedback and go into butthurt mode
  6. try to force bluepill agenda that looks dont matter that much and its all just in our heads (to make yourself feel better indirectly)

7. return to point 1

bearmode broo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 656 and 6 others
you're like a broken record repeating itself

View attachment 34614

you go through this vicious cycle of:

1. coping with your subhuman face with excuses saying like "its good enough/ it's not that bad/ balkan btw"
  2. trying to convince everyone your face is not subhuman
  3. saying its all about size,muscles, height and frame and "face matters little anyways to begin with"
  4. posting some autistic progress report where you look the exact same gyno-ridden low T validationwhore
  5. get negative reception, so just deny everyone's claims and feedback and go into butthurt mode
  6. try to force bluepill agenda that looks dont matter that much and its all just in our heads (to make yourself feel better indirectly)
7. return to point 1

View attachment 34616
bearmode broo
high IQ breakdown ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
It's pretty easy to sit there with perfect facial growth and consequently a chad skull and say that "the way you look is less important than what you think of the way you look". Wonder what he'd be doing if his family decided to get a pet he was slightly allergic to, making him mouthbreathe, get crooked teeth and braces, and ultimately a recessed maxilla and mediocre looks, like that kid that got a gerbil. Pretty sure his youtube channel wouldn't be as big, that's for sure.

I know exactly what I want. I want to reach as close as I can to my genetic potential, and part of that is restructuring my face slowly through oral posture. First a few millimeters of palate growth, to make space for my tounge, so I can sleep better, and mew in my sleep. Then, after that, continue expanding the palate. And finally, once this is in order, maybe, just maybe my maxiliary rotation will improve. But regardless, I'd be super happy with just getting the palatal expansion and being able to actually sleep a full night without waking up thanks to sleep apnea.

I'm not unhappy till I reach my goals. I know it'll take a long time, but every step towards my goal makes me happy. I am happy when I work towards a goal. Why not get enjoyment out of it? He's right about one thing, you shouldn't look at the "physical results" first and foremost, it doesn't work in the short term. Your body takes many many months to change through weightlifting, and many years to noticeably change through mewing. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy every milestone. Like a new PR, or noticing that your oral posture is better, palate is wider, or sleep is getting better. Whatever keeps you looksmaxing is what you should be doing. Nothing else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mewcel_ and kobecel