I mean this is mostly a good softmaxxing tierlist i dont see too many problems

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, Deleted member 72072 and thorns
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maarda and thorns
sry mr mogwarts u r right
Tell me the issues with the list except for mewing being too high and neck training being too low

• +1
  • So Sad
Tell me the issues with the list except for mewing being too high and neck training being too low
if your base is bs, if you are recessed
no softmaxxing for ur face
do u notice how there r no roids, surgerys mentioned ?

jfl at u if u think holding a ice cube on ur face is going to help you
jfl if you think chewing falim gum is going to help you
jfl if you think gua sha can help you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 53670, Yuki and thorns
RR's video on hardmaxxing is better than this cringe normie shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and thorns
if your base is bs, if you are recessed
no softmaxxing for ur face
do u notice how there r no roids, surgerys mentioned ?

jfl at u if u think holding a ice cube on ur face is going to help you
jfl if you think chewing falim gum is going to help you
jfl if you think gua sha can help you
I dont think they can but those werent high on the list lol

And the base argument is retarded like yeah bro nobody was saying a deformed autist could become attractive

@ambi blackpill npcs man

• +1
  • So Sad
And the base argument is retarded like yeah bro nobody was saying a deformed autist could become attractive
thats not what i said, iam not talking about deformed people
your base is alrdy bullshit if you are recessed, use ur fucking brain. For once in ur life. Use ur fucking brain.

the stuff on the top is not going to help someone either, its about your bones
its all about the base, when your bones are alright then softmaxxing is going to help you. If not, then not.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns

@ambi blackpill npcs man
go ahead, do it
if you want good results you need to do crazy things
niggers will never accept that genetics are important and if your base is trash, nothing is going to help you

• So Sad
thats not what i said, iam not talking about deformed people
your base is alrdy bullshit if you are recessed, use ur fucking brain. For once in ur life. Use ur fucking brain.

the stuff on the top is not going to help someone either, its about your bones
its all about the base, when your bones are alright then softmaxxing is going to help you. If not, then not.
Ok nigga whats ur point. The vid wasnt "looksmaxxing for incels to become chad tier list" lol

• +1
  • So Sad
I swear I hate this grifting ass nigga more and more everyday. This dumb fuck really put edging as an option when all it does is delay orgasms and help you bust bigger loads.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, Deleted member 53670 and 8 others
Ok nigga whats ur point. The vid wasnt "looksmaxxing for incels to become chad tier list" lol
Most normies are incels

• So Sad
that all of these things are not good advice and wont ascend most normies

• So Sad
that all of these things are not good advice and wont ascend most normies
So he shouldve made a looksmaxxing tier list video just saying "Just kidding guys there is no tier list for you incels. Its over unless ur base is good"

Would surely get good views💯

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and thorns
I swear I hate this grifting ass nigga more and more everyday. This dumb fuck really put edging as an option when all it does is delay orgasms and help you bust bigger loads.
edging helps with sex maxxing. Being good at sex is very important

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FaceandBBC and thorns
So he shouldve made a looksmaxxing tier list video just saying "Just kidding guys there is no tier list for you incels. Its over unless ur base is good"

Would surely get good views💯
Okay? And? What do u want me to say now ?

Okay? And? What do u want me to say now ?
That you admit to being retarded for criticizing a decent softmaxxing tierlist on the basis that softmaxxing wont make incels attractive

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Deleted member 72072
That you admit to being retarded for criticizing a decent softmaxxing tierlist on the basis that softmaxxing wont make incels attractive
You are retarded and really cant read. Most normies are recessed and look like incels. Use ur fucking brain

Yea nice softmax bro

gua sha bro yea bro eyelash curling bro yeaaa bro ascend brooo iam a real looksmaxxer brooooooo omg bro iam going to improooveee this summer bro i read all botb threads bro omg all girls will drop there pantys for me because i got to the gym and try to cope with my recessed maxilla and my normie face brooooooo,

nahh bro roids ? what ? steroids ?? wtf are you talking about ????? are you insane ???? i wont take this shit. i have my cool skincare routine bro iam going toooo ascennnddddd

You are retarded and really cant read. Most normies are recessed and look like incels. Use ur fucking brain
I feel bad for you honestly. Its the confidence that's the worst

• +1
  • JFL
Yea nice softmax bro

gua sha bro yea bro eyelash curling bro yeaaa bro ascend brooo iam a real looksmaxxer brooooooo omg bro iam going to improooveee this summer bro i read all botb threads bro omg all girls will drop there pantys for me because i got to the gym and try to cope with my recessed maxilla and my normie face brooooooo,

nahh bro roids ? what ? steroids ?? wtf are you talking about ????? are you insane ???? i wont take this shit. i have my cool skincare routine bro iam going toooo ascennnddddd
Just get demonetized theorem

• +1
  • JFL
Half of these dont even work. Get surgery or ropemax

Just get demonetized theorem
yeah, I don't care, all I wanted to say is that it's all cope if your base is not good like his base. And if he thinks he's attractive because of softmaxxing then he's retarded. He looks the way he does because of his bones. Normies see ascensions of people who had a good base and think that they will look the same after doing this.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing

@ambi blackpill npcs man
ermm softmax is cope bro it wont change ur bones 🤓🤓

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Works: Bimax, Genio, Rhino, implants, LL
Doesn't work: everything else

• +1
Reactions: descension