v123q43

v123q43

Iron
give tips that will help me become better looking in the future

Attachments

• n32.jpg
    n32.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 82
Don't worry about getting overweight, losing weight is quick and easy, but being a manlet with a weak frame is forever.

thats not you

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and dogtown
damon :love: loved this show when i was 13,youngercells watch it

give tips that will help me become better looking in the future
Same thing here jimbo just tryin to make the best out of what you got

What im doing rn is sports/lifting nofap supplements diet mewing/chewing posture moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Guess I am fucked then
Depends on how old you are and how much you've already grown tbh, I stopped giving a shit last year and grew almost 2 inches since (19 btw)

I thought I was done growing but to my surprise I actually seem to keep growing real slowly. It's unsurprising though since my dad grew a little more past 18.

I thought I was done growing but to my surprise I actually seem to keep growing real slowly. It's unsurprising though since my dad grew a little more past 18.
The bones in your skull never stop growing and can always be changed

Preferably at a young age but still possibly later in life

The bones in your skull never stop growing and can always be changed

Preferably at a young age but still possibly later in life
I mean height wise. I thought my growth plates closed but I actually seem to be increasing in height by half an inch every year

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt
I mean height wise. I thought my growth plates closed but I actually seem to be increasing in height by half an inch every year
Caucasian/asians' growth plates close 18-21. Blacks/mexicans' plates close at 14-16.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Caucasian/asians' growth plates close 18-21. Blacks/mexicans' plates close at 14-16.
MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1. Exercise. Natural t and gh release
2. Sleep a lot
3. Eat healthy
4. Neck training
5. Get your hands on some roids or gh once you've researched it if you want. Ultimately this is up to you