Looksmaxxing together with gf/wife?

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
Any other looksmaxxing incels here with a looksmatched gf/wife who they love and don't want to leave ? That's me. Neither of us are the best looking and I want to ascend with surgery. But when I do I will mog her of she doesn't ascend too.

What do we need?

IMG 20210417 024907 765
IMG 20210417 024915 096
IMG 20210417 024919 612

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 12002 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, fjor2096, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, MaxillaMaxing and ascension
she would be pretty if she lost weight

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 12002 and 4 others
If she loses weight she’ll leave you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Moldovancel, Deleted member 8988 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: xXxLowValue_Rage_31 and daturape
He'd need to looksmaxx with her to keep the field leveled.

is this real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
she will cuck :feelshmm:

Why are you waiting for surgery? You've been here like 2 years and I can't see any rudimentary steps towards looks maxxing in the pictures you posted. Seems like a troll post.

The two main difficulties with trying to looks max with a partner:
(1) The vast majority of people are not willing to do what it takes to looks max.
(2) A woman who is looks maxxed (barring weird bone structures) has an absolutely insane SMV even if they are genetically fairly average. Men care way more about body than women do and women can fraud their facial aesthetics to absurd degrees with makeup. If she looks maxes she might for the first time in her life get attention from legitimately attractive men (who would mainly be looking for casual sex).If she is not extremely loyal the temptation would be insane.

Last edited:
no way is this real

Any other looksmaxxing incels here with a looksmatched gf/wife who they love and don't want to leave ? That's me. Neither of us are the best looking and I want to ascend with surgery. But when I do I will mog her of she doesn't ascend too.

What do we need?

View attachment 1715776View attachment 1715777View attachment 1715778
I remember you. You're the Catholic guy. Did you get your wife to remove them stinky animals from your house? I hope so.

Anyways, to state the obvious your wife is fat. Have her lose weight. I gotta say you don't look too happy in any of these pictures, and neither does she.

Curtain haircut, leanmaxx and get rid of the beard.

What do we need?

View attachment 1715776View attachment 1715777View attachment 1715778
don't shave ever bruh get a bimax or trimax and jaw implants LL too hair transplant and wouldn't hurt if you put on some muscle and she would be too pretty for you now if she lost weight and you don't wanna cross that bridge