Looksmaxxing Transformation (16-18 Years Old)

LandwhaleMaxxing

LandwhaleMaxxing

Iron

16 Years Old (2019) - Underweight, bad hairstyle, started mewing and doing weird masseter muscle exercises

17 Years Old (2020) - Bloated/fat due to shit covid diet. Started minoxidil for beard. Got new hairstyle. Started applying benzoyl peroxide on skin for acne as well as beta carotene for skin colour

18 Years Old (2021) - Less bloated/fat, huge skin improvement, minox beard almost complete, curling eye lashes, working on leanmaxxing, learning how to shape eyebrows better

What do you guys think?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NicMaster, Kroker, Biiyo03 and 3 others
Not really a big change but maybe i need to see other photos

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, sly shinkai and Romeo1111
Get some color/ tan, improve gonian/ jaw.
good eye are tbh

• +1
Reactions: NicMaster

Don’t think it’s gonion angle, might be jaw width

I meant it didnt look good from the front. Looks undefined. Idk bonesmashing might unironically help.

B29799C4 E41B 4CAA A104 E1CD96722239

Ma nigga changed the lighting and grew a beard and calls it transformation :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, N1666, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
Ma nigga changed the lighting and grew a beard and calls it transformation :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Still an improvement at the end of the day. Not much else I can do because I have no interest in hardmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: gamma
You still need to lose much more fat

You still need to lose much more fat
Yeah I agree it’s just hard because I’m skinny fat right now. I am going to gain more muscle before thinking about cutting

Idk if u could fix ur lip seal might have to ask an expert but if u could fix it that would be nice

also ur mouth could be wider.

if u fully leanmaxx i could see u being 5.25-5.5 tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Chad69 and LandwhaleMaxxing
Idk if u could fix ur lip seal might have to ask an expert but if u could fix it that would be nice

also ur mouth could be wider.
I am looking to get lip reduction because there is something wrong with my lips. Not sure but I am going to consult a surgeon in 2022 hopefully

I am looking to get lip reduction because there is something wrong with my lips. Not sure but I am going to consult a surgeon in 2022 hopefully
The lip fullness is not bad, its the lip seal and the lip width

ask an expert @Blue could help u tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blue

Yeah I agree but as you can see my top lip is so much bigger than my bottom lip. I have no overbite or anything wrong with my bite I got it confirmed via an x-ray.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03

Yeah I agree but as you can see my top lip is so much bigger than my bottom lip. I have no overbite or anything wrong with my bite I got it confirmed via an x-ray.

o shit u got an overbite, yeah u might have to get surgery for that but ask an expert cuz idk bout surgeries.

o shit u got an overbite, yeah u might have to get surgery for that but ask an expert cuz idk bout surgeries.
Bro read what I said below the picture lol

• +1
Htn

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
maybe its just the angle but apart from hair you look better at 16

His mouth width is fine. The problem with the mouth area is the overly protrusive upper lip and that it looks like he has SFS. Normally a bimax should fix this but since he said that he doesn't have an overbite I'm not sure tbh.

• +1
i dont like your 2021 hairstyle tbh the 2019 one mogged

His mouth width is fine. The problem with the mouth area is the overly protrusive upper lip and that it looks like he has SFS. Normally a bimax should fix this but since he said that he doesn't have an overbite I'm not sure tbh.
That’s why I think upper lip reduction would solve this. Plus it’s cheap

• +1
Reactions: Blue
 this nigga

is this @RODEBLUR alt?

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
2020 hairstyle was better

Good transformation though, keep going.

I had a similar one myself from 2018-2020 but too scared to post it

Obese ogre lose weight to ascend 3 psl points and inject 150mg /wk test e