looksmaxxing vs moneymaxing

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
looksmaxing (not hardmaxing) should be goal from 14-25

after that ur main priority should be moneymax to further looksmax (hard maxes)

aging is brutal, u need a lot of money to looksmax properly later in life (facelifts, fat grafts, implants etc)

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and DeadTrees
wettest water that was ever water

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You can juggle both easily as long as you were born with okay stats I.E. mtn + 5'10". But really you should focus on money in your teens already. Bust your ass off in school so rest of your life is smooth sailing.
You don't want to end up like Amnesia, the bull or Blackgymmax in all honesty. No offence to those guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and buflek
Moneymaxxing above all at any age, there isn't much looksmaxxing except surgeries. Looksmaxxing is a meme, money is everything. When you have money you can get surgery ofc

• +1
Reactions: callisto, laaltin, Aero and 2 others
You can juggle both easily as long as you were born with okay stats I.E. mtn + 5'10". But really you should focus on money in your teens already. Bust your ass off in school so rest of your life is smooth sailing.
ye u should always do both dont get me wrong

what i was trying to say is: softmaxing is easier snd cheaper when youre young and moneymaxing is easier when youre older (cuz of education and work)

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
You don't want to end up like Amnesia, the bull or Blackgymmax in all honesty. No offence to those guys.
Top bad i was top of my class both in High school and college and probably smoke 99% of people Who post here iq wise. If you still believe you get rewarded based on effort and skills you still live in Fairy tales

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, piec, buflek and 1 other person
opportunities come from connections. connections come from looks, they didnt end up like this because of improper looksmaxing but because none of them became chad. amensia and the bull are manlet, blackgymmax is a nigger blockhead borderline manlet. and its not like moneymaxxing would fix it either, for some people (95% of men) its just over

Money maxxing (wageslaving) is usually a looksmin.