Looksmaxxing, what next?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
My surgeries are coming in September. If it goes well I’ll probably increase my psl by 2 points. Whether I could become a genuine chad remains uncertain.

The question now is, what next? I’m blackpilled and quite pessimistic about the dating scene for men, and I don’t have much confidence in “slaying”. Getting a hot new gf? Maybe, but she probably won’t have a good personality. The average looking ones like my ex? Yeah they might have a good personality, but they quickly boring in bed, and their good personality won’t last forever.

Or maybe I should just stay emotionally unattached and only pump & dump. But that requires an enormously high psl. And my bluepilled parents already cemented my mentality- somehow I can’t imagine my life being a cold sex robot without any real intimacy and affection.

The only thing that’s sure is that I’ll do master/ graduate program at university to seek new career/ moneymaxxing prospects. Otherwise, nothing. As a man I’m feeling more and more empty in this gynocentric society.

Honestly idk too

Honestly idk too
Another question is where to meet new chicks. I have no social circle and can only resort to tinder - a playground for countless chads and validation seeking entitled bitches.

try to fuck old oneitises to gain some sort of revenge at fate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
Another question is where to meet new chicks. I have no social circle and can only resort to tinder - a playground for countless chads and validation seeking entitled bitches.
Start making friends now tbh. Its not like you can just make friends in a day, you need to build up the bond for them to last. And after you get surgery you will have to go to clubs or if you want to settle down then go on a marriagefinder app or site tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Good luck with the surgery, man.

• +1
After looksmaxing you need a social circle or it's over. Unless you are 8+ you must have a social circle or you can forget meeting cute girls.

All the nice girls I met after looksmaxing (and I mean ALL, not even one excluded) where from social circle.

The good thing is, if you look good it's easier to befriend people.
Before looksmaxing I didn't have any friend and people avoided me as much as possible, now I do and I party quite a lot

• +1
try to fuck old oneitises to gain some sort of revenge at fate
Nah I already dated and fucked chicks that mog my old oneitis into oblivion. Looks wise my old oneitis are nothing special- I only oneitisized them due to low self esteem.

Last edited:
Nah I already dated and fucked chicks that mog my old oneitis into oblivion. Looks wise my old oneitis are nothing special- I only oneitisize them due to low self esteem.
its not the same dude. fucking oneitis that you couldnt due to looks is the closest thing you get to regaining lost youth. doesnt matter how she looks now, can even be fat. its gonna make you the happiest

After looksmaxing you need a social circle or it's over. Unless you are 8+ you must have a social circle or you can forget meeting cute girls.

All the nice girls I met after looksmaxing (and I mean ALL, not even one excluded) where from social circle.

The good thing is, if you look good it's easier to befriend people.
Before looksmaxing I didn't have any friend and people avoided me as much as possible, now I do and I party quite a lot
@Noodlewhore what did you do for your looksmaxxing? And how much psl did you improve?

@Noodlewhore what did you do for your looksmaxxing? And how much psl did you improve?
- Double jaw surgery (Lefort 1+BSSO+Posterior Impaction+Genioplasty)
- Braces
- Rhinoplasty
- Laser eyes surgery
- Accutane+Lasers+Subcision+Microneedling+Fillers+Retin A for skin
- Finasteride and Minoxidil for hair (I actually regrow hair in my temples)
- Gym and testosterone (only for a while) for muscles
- Fillers for jawline
- Tan to always have some tan on and not look pale

I'm considering something for the under eyes area, like filler.....and I'll also have a procedure for my balls soon (hydrocele)

Anyway it's enough because now people don't avoid me anymore and can get cute girls attracted (only through social circle though, can't get nice girls through tinder).
I'm a big mentalcel though, even though I looksmaxed all the traumas of the shitty childhood are still with me

• Woah
- Double jaw surgery (Lefort 1+BSSO+Posterior Impaction+Genioplasty)
- Braces
- Rhinoplasty
- Laser eyes surgery
- Accutane+Lasers+Subcision+Microneedling+Fillers+Retin A for skin
- Finasteride and Minoxidil for hair (I actually regrow hair in my temples)
- Gym and testosterone (only for a while) for muscles
- Fillers for jawline
- Tan to always have some tan on and not look pale

I'm considering something for the under eyes area, like filler.....and I'll also have a procedure for my balls soon (hydrocele)

Anyway it's enough because now people don't avoid me anymore and can get cute girls attracted (only through social circle though, can't get nice girls through tinder).
I'm a big mentalcel though, even though I looksmaxed all the traumas of the shitty childhood are still with me
Wow that's impressive. Don't tell me you're this guy :
IMG 20190703 220943 1

Yeah I'm a huge mentalcel too. Still got girls tho. The problem is that none of them are genuinely hot Stacys and all our relationships ended miserably with time.

Wow that's impressive. Don't tell me you're this guy :
View attachment 94900

Yeah I'm a huge mentalcel too. Still got girls tho. The problem is that none of them are genuinely hot Stacys and all our relationships ended miserably with time.
No, it's not me....I'd never post my photos on a forum, too afraid to get doxxed
Before looksmaxing I couldn't get any friend whatsoever, let alone girls. People plainly avoided me and got bullied during middle and high school.
Now I've a master degree, I'm heavily looksmaxed, I have a good job and have friends so I can attract some nice girls but as I said only through social circle. On Tinder the nice girls are unreachable and honestly I don't even care to date a slut from Tinder

And yes, being a mentalcel sucks. Nobody will give me back my childhood which basically I haven't lived.

• +1
Bro, i ascended 1 and a 1/2 month ago through tinder and a lot of luck. And even tho im still with the girl i still dont have a social circle. Still dont have friends. If (or when) she leaves me i will return to the same point that i was 2 months ago jfl. I think thats why i still consider suicide every week. Fwark its ogre being social retarded

• +1
No, it's not me....I'd never post my photos on a forum, too afraid to get doxxed
Before looksmaxing I couldn't get any friend whatsoever, let alone girls. People plainly avoided me and got bullied during middle and high school.
Now I've a master degree, I'm heavily looksmaxed, I have a good job and have friends so I can attract some nice girls but as I said only through social circle. On Tinder the nice girls are unreachable and honestly I don't even care to date a slut from Tinder

And yes, being a mentalcel sucks. Nobody will give me back my childhood which basically I haven't lived.
Good for you. Better to have some good memories while you're still not old than nothing. My teenage is also gone miserably. Now I just wanna surgerymaxx and enjoy the rest of my 20s.

• So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs
Sometimes I wonder if some users here are aware of how much a PSL point is.

The whole point of looksmaxing is to be able to live your life in the most enjoyable way possible.

Go live your life go back to being normal and focus on your life , career and goals and have fun

• +1
Bro, i ascended 1 and a 1/2 month ago through tinder and a lot of luck. And even tho im still with the girl i still dont have a social circle. Still dont have friends. If (or when) she leaves me i will return to the same point that i was 2 months ago jfl. I think thats why i still consider suicide every week. Fwark its ogre being social retarded
How much have you looksmaxed?

How much have you looksmaxed?

i fixed my skin, dropped a lot of bf and improved hair. Im considering going back to tinder even tho im on a relationship tbh ngl

Low inhib and confidence maxing

i fixed my skin, dropped a lot of bf and improved hair. Im considering going back to tinder even tho im on a relationship tbh ngl
That's what I did before I found my ex. Just go back to tinder. I already did it 3 months after we started dating. It keeps you on the blackpill and reminds you constantly of how lucky you are - you just can't replicate your success with most chicks out there. That's exactly the reason why I'm staying on this forum and always keep looksmaxing.

That's what I did before I found my ex. Just go back to tinder. I already did it 3 months after we started dating. It keeps you on the blackpill and reminds you constantly of how lucky you are - you just can't replicate your success with most chicks out there. That's exactly the reason why I'm staying on this forum and always keep looksmaxing.

I even got some good matches on tinder, but i have to be very very luck for some foid chooses me instead of the other hundreds of better looking guys available. Tbh i just want good friends to go out with on weekends now, meet girls IRL and such. I've never approached a girl in my life. I really want to feel this experience. I've never went to a party in my life. I'm almost 23 and basically did nothing with my youth.

• +1
Therapy. Believe me.

• JFL
you won't be get up 2psl surgeries unless you are deformed and got a lefort 3. don't be delusional my man

I even got some good matches on tinder, but i have to be very very luck for some foid chooses me instead of the other hundreds of better looking guys available. Tbh i just want good friends to go out with on weekends now, meet girls IRL and such. I've never approached a girl in my life. I really want to feel this experience. I've never went to a party in my life. I'm almost 23 and basically did nothing with my youth.
I already met a black chick via tinder irl but I didn't fuck her because I was still in relationship. She's still orbiting me now but I'm not in the mood to do anything apart from surgerymaxxing.

23 is still young. I'm 27 and it's been only 7 years since I lost my virginity. So you can imagine my depression now.

• So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs
what surgeries are you getting?