Looksmaxxing wil be lost to time

jware

jware

Bronze
Truely lookmaxxing has been givin out into the hands of the wrong people. looksmaxxing knowledge will burn and be lost to time and the cycle will restart again to where the next generation will pull out the same stunt until the end of the world

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: spdxer, Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 21182
I don’t think so tendencies is only to get bigger

And newer generations already know of this like the 14 year olds in this website

So will the next

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916, Deleted member 30863 and Deleted member 24789

And newer generations already know of this like the 14 year olds in this website

So will the next
Just to see on this site, 14 yo greycel ask for advice to ascend , At that age I played LoL with my friends and I didn't even consider girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182

So will the next
As younger generations flood into this place the older generation who carried will leave causing questions in repeated topics but other than knowledge being answers it will be the confusion of the future generation and the cycle will keep repeating

Just to see on this site, 14 yo greycel ask for advice to ascend , At that age I played LoL with my friends and I pissed off the girls
Don’t plame yourself as it was your parents who set you to this lonely path

Don’t plame yourself as it was your parents who set you to this lonely path
my english is bad , I corrected jfl

.org true looksmaxxing knowledge should be kept as a mysterious hidden community such as a massonary layout

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and humanoidsub7
Just to see on this site, 14 yo greycel ask for advice to ascend , At that age I played LoL with my friends and I didn't even consider girls
Exactly I didn’t even think about being some psl chad at 14 and the tendency is for them to come even younger

Exactly I didn’t even think about being some psl chad at 14 and the tendency is for them to come even younger
must understand the devolution of everything

like tears in rain

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
looksmaxxing will be lost in time
like tears in rain
IMG 6023

in the future this website will suffer the same fate as lookism and all the (although watered down and retarded down) knowledge will be lost

it's not like many truly act on it tho
Only way to escape such fate is the preserve the knowledge on a form that shall never be known but only by a few Passed through generations until the inevitable cycle begins

calm ur tits son
this isnt a cult its just a group of insecure people

calm ur tits son
this isnt a cult its just a group of insecure people
It may not be a cult but it is a place that holds great wisdom is improving one’s self that is not heavily known