Looksmaxxing will be mainstream come 2024

Offensive Bias

Offensive Bias

Ascension or Death
Staff
It's actually over now. What ever head start we have had is gone. Everytime I go on Tiktok I regularly seeing videos about looksmaxxing not just normie shit about "negative canthal tilt". I see literal guides about how to jelq, which surgeries to perform based what falio you have and much more.

Ex.1
"But but OP you are just seeing your fyp. Normies will just make it a joke and it dies off eventually."

I would believe this argument if most of the videos weren't averaging hundreds of thousands of views on average regularly now. Before hand like talking a 1 year or so before looksmaxxing videos barely had 10k views at most. Now there's literal videos with millions of views.

Ex.2
"Even if normies know of looksmaxxing they won't do much because the average person is fat and lazy."

Nice joke because even if most people are fat and lazy which is true there would still be some who are opposite of that. Let's say hypothetically that only 90% of people don't do much. You still have 10% out of potential millions of people. Your competition would rise a trillion fold irregardless. That is also to say that now you have htn-chadlites becoming chads.

The only way we can stop this is by culling the pricks who keep destroying all the effort that has been made over decades. If you discovered these forums on your own accord then you are fine. However we cannot let the average person muddy and destroy everything that we have tried.

I'm calling on all Looksmaxxers to use every means necessary to safe guard and destroy cunts who spread Looksmaxxing jargon/information online. Report them, gatekeep, gaslight and manipulate.

@ascension @cytoplasm @forevermirin @apemaxxed @HimmyButler @Xangsane
@Debetro @AscendingHero @Preston @Übermogger @banks @TRUE_CEL @KING REIDYZ @Kamui @eyelidcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, fuxkdakikez, murdah and 9 others
Oh my God another retard.
Screenshot 20230806 030225 TikTok Screenshot 20230806 030345 TikTok

syrianpsycho namedropled this forum right now

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Offensive Bias
It's actually over now. What ever head start we have had is gone. Everytime I go on Tiktok I regularly seeing videos about looksmaxxing not just normie shit about "negative canthal tilt". I see literal guides about how to jelq, which surgeries to perform based what falio you have and much more.

Ex.1
"But but OP you are just seeing your fyp. Normies will just make it a joke and it dies off eventually."

I would believe this argument if most of the videos weren't averaging hundreds of thousands of views on average regularly now. Before hand like talking a 1 year or so before looksmaxxing videos barely had 10k views at most. Now there's literal videos with millions of views.

Ex.2
"Even if normies know of looksmaxxing they won't do much because the average person is fat and lazy."

Nice joke because even if most people are fat and lazy which is true there would still be some who are opposite of that. Let's say hypothetically that only 90% of people don't do much. You still have 10% out of potential millions of people. Your competition would rise a trillion fold irregardless. That is also to say that now you have htn-chadlites becoming chads.

The only way we can stop this is by culling the pricks who keep destroying all the effort that has been made over decades. If you discovered these forums on your own accord then you are fine. However we cannot let the average person muddy and destroy everything that we have tried.

I'm calling on all Looksmaxxers to use every means necessary to safe guard and destroy cunts who spread Looksmaxxing jargon/information online. Report them, gatekeep, gaslight and manipulate.

@Debetro @AscendingHero @Preston @Übermogger @banks @TRUE_CEL @KING REIDYZ @Kamui @eyelidcel
Usually trends last a couple weeks but this looksmaxxing shit has been all over my fyp for 2 months now. It's over, we will all be competing against looksmaxxed pubertymaxxed chads in a couple years. I'm just gonna ldar no point in trying anymore

• +1
Reactions: murdah, BeanletMogger, ripikke and 1 other person
We most all ascend before 2025 than with our new found "natural" looks we can petition the government to ban cosmetic surgery saying things like I just gain confidence and learn to talk to girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, wadsef and Patient A
We most all ascend before 2025 than with our new found "natural" looks we can petition the government to ban cosmetic surgery saying things like I just gain confidence and learn to talk to girls.
pull up the fort ladder lol

Ex.1

Ex.2

There’s even foid ‘looksmaxers’ who know nothing over than tik tok so they think they are high iq and quirky for knowing these terms, jfl at these attention whores

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Spergi and Offensive Bias

Ex.1

Ex.2

Bump

Its over, its been mainstreaming for a while now.

Honestly gatekeeping would be great but realistically not possible

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Also you still need iq + time to research everything and only gigasmall percent of people have this traits and want to do this.
Normies call themselves looksmaxed after getting better haircut and cutting their nails