Looksmaxxing will make you lose all your current friends

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Friends and looksmaxxing in general do not pair well...

As soon as you start mogging them in appearance, in sports, or even intelligence they'll start dumping you out of frustration. At least thats whats happening to me.

I'd like to say that I couldn't care fucking less but thats wrong. I genuinely considered some of em' as long term friends.

And yes I know for 100% its because I've changed since I get a lot more recognition from females + prior to that, they had recently started to """friendly"""" roast me in order to kinda reassure themselvee...thats how I perceive it

It happened to me so many times that I can fathom any fake friend of mine since they all follow the same pattern :

1. They mog you and thus aren't insecure when theyre around you, so its all good for them

2. You start looksmaxxing or sportsmaxxing or studymaxxing and if they're feeling concerned with that they'll start gently roasting you from times to times...for instance after going to the gym with one of my former friends he made comments on my height. Whats surprising is that we've been knowing each other for more than 2 years and it was the first time he ever did this...right after I literally exploded his ego by performance mogging him into oblivion.

3. Coincidentally there are two paths here. They either get over their insecurities and accept the fact that you're above them in something they consider important to them, OR will start distancing themselves from you...by not answering messages for example...

4. A few weeks pass and your fake friend doesnt bother about you anymore, you belittled him by breaking his assumption of himself being good at something. Congrats, you've just lost a bitch of a fake friend. All thats left to you is to find another one to replace him.

Yeah its a longish gay post but this is the only place I can vent and be understood so please let me be.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Johanjohan, Deleted member 6401 and 25 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others

As soon as you start mogging them in appearance, in sports, or even intelligence they'll start dumping you out of frustration. At least thats whats happening to me.

I'd like to say that I couldn't care fucking less but thats wrong. I genuinely considered some of em' as long term friends.

And yes I know for 100% its because I've changed since I get a lot more recognition from females + prior to that, they had recently started to """friendly"""" roast me in order to kinda reassure themselvee...thats how I perceive it

It happened to me so many times that I can fathom any fake friend of mine since they all follow the same pattern :

1. They mog you and thus aren't insecure when theyre around you, so its all good for them

2. You start looksmaxxing or sportsmaxxing or studymaxxing and if they're feeling concerned with that they'll start gently roasting you from times to times...for instance after going to the gym with one of my former friends he made comments on my height. Whats surprising is that we've been knowing each other for more than 2 years and it was the first time he ever did this...right after I literally exploded his ego by performance mogging him into oblivion.

3. Coincidentally there are two paths here. They either get over their insecurities and accept the fact that you're above them in something they consider important to them, OR will start distancing themselves from you...by not answering messages for example...

4. A few weeks pass and your fake friend doesnt bother about you anymore, you belittled him by breaking his assumption of himself being good at something. Congrats, you've just lost a bitch of a fake friend. All thats left to you is to find another one to replace him.

Yeah its a longish gay post but this is the only place I can vent and be understood so please let me be.
damn talk about a fake friend JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and Chadeep
not if you're too ugly to have friends in the first place (lucky me lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
A true chad that was 2 inches taller and 2 PSL points higher than me tried to make friends with me a couple months ago (we both do the same affiliate marketing and have some mutual friends)

I didnt want to hang around him because he would mog me every where we would hang out.

Dead srs about this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, highT, Zdeweilx and 1 other person

This is similar to what I’m going through. I’m a manlet but I have a decent face (cope I guess) so when I started looksmaxxing by gymcelling and taking care of my hair and skin, I started to get a decent amount of foid attention. My friends also started insulting me about being a manlet and “overcompensating” and shit around this time. Definitely not a coincidence. Recently those normies didn’t invite me to a movie. Frankly idc too much. Vidya coping and gymcelling is enough.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Johanjohan, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
all normies behave in this manner. it's somewhat tragic yes

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195 and 5 others

hard cope, just get good friends like seriously?

• +1
No one likes to be mogged. They would think their girlfriends may be interested in you and might sleep with you. It's good tho to put em in their place lol 😂

• +1
Glad to see I'm not the only one going through this ngl
Maybe thats why chads are often seen in groups, and incels only hang together.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195 and 5 others
A true chad that was 2 inches taller and 2 PSL points higher than me tried to make friends with me a couple months ago (we both do the same affiliate marketing and have some mutual friends)

I didnt want to hang around him because he would mog me every where we would hang out.

Dead srs about this.
so he’s like 6.5psl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
I don't have friends rn

Sorry to hear that OP, I wonder if all normies are like this, unfortunately they likely are

• +1
F76AB731 794D 4F0C 9F4A D7945EBEB9A4

This >>>>>>>>>>> friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EzioGrezzo, TimeIsFlying and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 502
I don't have friends rn

Sorry to hear that OP, I wonder if all normies are like this, unfortunately they likely are
Normies are insecure by definition they're just unaware about it
Those bluepilled fuckers pretend like being mogged doesnt bother them, yet their actions do not match what they say at all.

Honestly , the only people I could genuinely befriend would be blackpilled looksmaxxers now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5393, randomguy1235 and 2 others
i have friend whos calling me only when he needs something, now when i ascended (have 6-7girls constantly chatting and hanging out with) along with friends who beg me to hang out with them he is like’yo wanna hang out?i broke up with my girl so if u can meet me with someone hah’ im also status maxxed playing soccer for national team
should i break his knees or smh?
lock in basement and torture?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chad69, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
I don't care. I'll just get new friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2486
i have friend whos calling me only when he needs something, now when i ascended (have 6-7girls constantly chatting and hanging out with) along with friends who beg me to hang out with them he is like’yo wanna hang out?i broke up with my girl so if u can meet me with someone hah’ im also status maxxed playing soccer for national team
Lol thats the exact opposite of what happened to me and I'd be okay with it tbh. Your friend isnt a fake friend its fucking normal for someone not to be willing to hang out with a truecel

• +1
how about be nice to him and give him a chance?, oh no people in this forum can't do such a thing, Get over it you cuck if you give him a chance and he doesn't accept you just leave him seriously, stop bitching about other people

• +1
Lol thats the exact opposite of what happened to me and I'd be okay with it tbh. Your friend isnt a fake friend its fucking normal for someone not to be willing to hang out with a truecel
hes a fucking pussy man
how about be nice to him and give him a chance?, oh no people in this forum can't do such a thing, Get over it you cuck if you give him a chance and he doesn't accept you just leave him seriously, stop bitching about other people
lololo he had his chances, no fucking more
2y ago i was like, okay i will not msg him at all and see when will he start conversation, it was for his 18th birthday so i could give him 100€ or smh after that a bit he wanted me to get him into job my uncle is working just fucking lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and Chad69
hes a fucking pussy man

lololo he had his chances, no fucking more

2y ago i was like, okay i will not msg him at all and see when will he start conversation, it was for his 18th birthday so i could give him 100€ or smh after that a bit he wanted me to get him into job my uncle is working just fucking lol
Oh okay. Yeah seems like an opportunist fag.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and laske.7

Happened to me! Haha maybe this means It happen to everyone else! Theory confirmed yay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zdeweilx
Happened to me! Haha maybe this means It happen to everyone else! Theory confirmed yay
Yeah, I hate to say it but maybe those cringey instagram pages spreading the redpill were right after all,
"The path to success is a lonely road" or smth along those lines lol

• +1
>Friends
Lol

• +1
When I was 16 I got my ears pierced and it seriously gave me an edge over everyone else. I got relentless teasing for wearing earrings. After I left that school I saw some of those same kids with ear piercings, so they were coping hard by teasing me. Yeah, you realize people are insecure and have to bring you down when they feel you are starting to rise above their level. Fuck "friends" who are really just anchors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, maxlooks, TimeIsFlying and 2 others
When I was 16 I got my ears pierced and it seriously gave me an edge over everyone else. I got relentless teasing for wearing earrings. After I left that school I saw some of those same kids with ear piercings, so they were coping hard by teasing me. Yeah, you realize people are insecure and have to bring you down when they feel you are starting to rise above their level. Fuck "friends" who are really just anchors.
Sad but true
Your family members are the only people worth clinging to

• +1

Face > having friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and laske.7
Not really accurate for me , a few of my friends mog me and I don't feel insecure around them as it's not a huge mog and I'm sure if I mogged them they would be fine as well

• +1
Your looks = your status. A tall white Chad with chiseled bones makes normies feel uncomfortable because he is on another league. In fact, Chads often have very popular guys as their best friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
Height, hair and musclemog is the worst for normie guys. Makes them insecure af

but I think a prettyboy whos friendly would have an easy time making friends, if u arent friendly they will assume ur an arrogant douchebag

• +1

You should be able to retain some of them (the more chill, non hater less competitive guys). If not then it’s probably you

• +1
After getting juicy with AAS the only friends I had left were the ones who also started juicing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Michael
g_TehnDJXfbVpOoyt4TzS_mXthpdzfJvvUyOZIflFV4.png

you've become their enemy, basically

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad and Deleted member 6401
What will they do when I am Pitt Clone

• +1
Height, hair and musclemog is the worst for normie guys. Makes them insecure af

but I think a prettyboy whos friendly would have an easy time making friends, if u arent friendly they will assume ur an arrogant douchebag
Not trying to cope but NW1 thick hair is very common among young normies. But I agree heightmog is a very nasty one, 6'3 makes normies feel insecure (obviously not lanklets) , in my experience beyond 6'3 it starts to become counterproductive, a guy who is 6'6 will be considered ''the giant'' by normies, talented for playing basketball maybe, but not aestethic at all. I've seen it first hand, 6'6, guys come across as some sort of circus freaks rather than actual slayers. But 6'3 with a handsome face and muscles and normies feel intimidated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
Not trying to cope but NW1 thick hair is very common among young normies. But I agree heightmog is a very nasty one, 6'3 makes normies feel insecure (obviously not lanklets) , in my experience beyond 6'3 it starts to become counterproductive, a guy who is 6'6 will be considered ''the giant'' by normies, talented for playing basketball maybe, but not aestethic at all. I've seen it first hand, 6'6, guys come across as some sort of circus freaks rather than actual slayers. But 6'3 with a handsome face and muscles and normies feel intimidated.
nw1 is common but their hair quality and hairstyle is shit mostly. Also most guys have high hairlines.

i agree that 6ft1-3 is ideal. Im 6ft3 myself and when I wear 2 inch basketball shoes I feel like a giraffe. I dont see any difference in treatment from girls when I slouch so dont think height matters much after 5ft11 in terms of slaying. But heightmog definitely intimidates other guys and makes them dislike you

hair like this is rare and will make other guys rage
01C90512 F778 4AE4 9D30 031EFB70D802

624E4232 0146 43DF BC2D 104C99FC66F0

29BB7DA4 1084 4E89 80B9 E14F81D3A35D

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zdeweilx and BonesAndHarmony
nw1 is common but their hair quality and hairstyle is shit mostly. Also most guys have high hairlines.

i agree that 6ft1-3 is ideal. Im 6ft3 myself and when I wear 2 inch basketball shoes I feel like a giraffe. I dont see any difference in treatment from girls when I slouch so dont think height matters much after 5ft11 in terms of slaying. But heightmog definitely intimidates other guys and makes them dislike you

hair like this is rare and will make other guys rage
View attachment 325537
View attachment 325538
View attachment 325539
Normies are indeed vicious creatures. When you are short and balding you are a ''joke'' to them, they will make offensive jokes about your hair or height (like that time when a guy I know said to a 5'5 guy that his backpack carries him and not the other way around). But when they are in front of a tall Chad suddenly they shut the fuck up and automatically respect him, I guess it must be his confident personality lol...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, maxlooks, Freddo and 1 other person
I told my "friend" over the phone that I had gotten treatments for my acne scars and that I had lost some weight and he started acting hostile immediately. First he started accusing me of being fake for undergoing treatments for my face and that it's wrong to change it artificially and then he claimed that I don't need to lose weight (I was 255lbs jfl) because "I looked good the way I am".

I cut him out of my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4209, Zdeweilx and 1 other person
I told my "friend" over the phone that I had gotten treatments for my acne scars and that I had lost some weight and he started acting hostile immediately. First he started accusing me of being fake for undergoing treatments for my face and that it's wrong to change it artificially and then he claimed that I don't need to lose weight (I was 255lbs jfl) because "I looked good the way I am".

I cut him out of my life
Typical normie reaction, theyre so fucking bluepilled it tends to genuinely generate hatred in me towards them ngl

Same thing happened with me but it wasnt even that much about me mogging one of my friends by looksmaxxing

We've been on a national lockdown for almost 2 weeks now here in France and all gyms are closed.

So i ordered some weights and a bench in order to lift during this period and sent a pic of my homegym to my another former gym buddy I've been friend with for more than 1 year...

Guess what he answered : "muh you spent at least 300 bucks in this shit not worth it"

Yeah fuck off I'm blocking you on every platform dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310
never had friends anyway crew

• +1

Never had any to start with

• +1
They will become my dogs chasing after me barking for me I will be Pitt lookalike skating 7psl women and becoming rich and high status and they will try to become my friend to reap the benefits

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zdeweilx
They will become my dogs chasing after me barking for me I will be Pitt lookalike skating 7psl women and becoming rich and high status and they will try to become my friend to reap the benefits
Mirin the dedication

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swolepenisman
You cannot be true friends with people you mog ded srs. Think about it, don’t you faggots on here rage every time you get mogged? That’s exactly how other people will feel about you if you mog them.
Glad to see I'm not the only one going through this ngl
Maybe thats why chads are often seen in groups, and incels only hang together.
That’s why I’m alone. I don’t wanna hang out with the chads for fear of getting mogged and the incels don’t wanna hang out with me for the same reason. Even though I like incels and am far more comfortable with them.

Last edited:
  • +1
6psl is already low tier chad imo
6psl is strong chadlite imo,but you have many ppl who are 6psl in face but look feminine and like dolls,no frame or height,I cant call them chad xd

• +1