Skull transplant

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
Go out and enjoy ur teen years faggot

• +1
Reactions: axm
take your own life and reincarnate

Stfu greycel you joined 2 weeks ago nobody knows u
Show your face bro I aint gonna do smth bad with your pics i just wanna see you i have no hate for someone

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft
I don't care if incels on an incel forum don't know me.... I guess when all you have in your life is a shitty incel forum (you), you probably don't have anything going for you

I don't care if incels on an incel forum don't know me.... I guess when all you have in your life is a shitty incel forum (you), you probably don't have anything going for you
you are an incel too nigga u dont get shit LMFAO

nigga u joined february 2024 and have 17.6k post u absolute fucking subhuman shut the fuck up who are YOU

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and microsoft
you are an incel too nigga u dont get shit LMFAO
Buddy your a total loser with that post count, you can't say shit to me when you have 17 K on here you fucking retard loser

Buddy your a total loser with that post count, you can't say shit to me when you have 17 K on here you fucking retard loser
And you cant talk shit with that clavicular sig thinking its funny u ugly faggot

Go through puberty first lil nigga

Brother you are good looking for your country, font listen to these fucktards. I literally looked subhumanlite at 18 while you already look good at 14. Take care of your diet and sleep, and make sure to stay active

• +1
Reactions: Muhammadrizo and halloweed
Brother you are good looking for your country, font listen to these fucktards. I literally looked subhumanlite at 18 while you already look good at 14. Take care of your diet and sleep, and make sure to stay active
yeah i have bad diet and sleep time i will improve them thanks bro