Looksminning and DHT

AAAD

AAAD

Iron
Anybody know any orally supplements or something to increase DHT levels, Im trying to looksmin and healthmaxx at the same time, and Ive heard of some health benefits from DHT, and it would funny if I baldmaxxed, so are there like peptides of some shit that increase DHT levels, I tried searching it on google, but I only found results for people trying to LOWER DHT levels for looksmaxxing/hairmaxxing.

HCG OR gonadotropin receptor agonist THOSE PEPTIDE INCREASE TEST THEREFOR DHT

OR BLOCK AROMATASE SO YOU TEST HAS TO CONVERT TO DHT

Anybody know any orally supplements or something to increase DHT levels, Im trying to looksmin and healthmaxx at the same time, and Ive heard of some health benefits from DHT, and it would funny if I baldmaxxed, so are there like peptides of some shit that increase DHT levels, I tried searching it on google, but I only found results for people trying to LOWER DHT levels for looksmaxxing/hairmaxxing.
If you want to go bald just shave your head bro.

• +1
Reactions: finn899

Attachments

• WIN_20231229_23_35_43_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20231229_23_35_43_Pro.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 0
way ahead of you, but it grows back quickly lmao
crazy frame, you have good gymmaxxing potential, just hop on a cycle if you dont care about hair anyways

crazy frame, you have good gymmaxxing potential, just hop on a cycle if you dont care abou
not worth it for the health reasons, I started working out recently, but just calisthenics.

not worth it for the health reasons, I started working out recently, but just calisthenics.
retard hop on gear asap

If you want to DHT maxx, use actual DHT and boost your levels to supraphysiological. Transdermal 20% DHT gel will do this within an hour of application to your skin.

Herbs and supplements are a massive cope and waste of money. My DHT levels have been more than 5x the normal range for months now and let me tell you…it feels FUCKING GREAT.

I haven’t lost a single hair but even if all my hair was gone I still wouldn’t give a fuck and would continue to DHT maxx

why is aaad nerfing himself? femboy rejected ya?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
If you want to DHT maxx, use actual DHT and boost your levels to supraphysiological. Transdermal 20% DHT gel will do this within an hour of application to your skin.

Herbs and supplements are a massive cope and waste of money. My DHT levels have been more than 5x the normal range for months now and let me tell you…it feels FUCKING GREAT.

I haven’t lost a single hair but even if all my hair was gone I still wouldn’t give a fuck and would continue to DHT maxx
where do you buy the dht gell

probs not gonna do this but how do you recover to your normal levels after you stop? surely this is going to affect you afterwards

• +1
Reactions: PEking
way ahead of you, but it grows back quickly lmao
Wtf is wrong with i see you on the discord
Why are you wasting your genes they are literally godly

probs not gonna do this but how do you recover to your normal levels after you stop? surely this is going to affect you afterwards
Very easy to recover. HCG and enclomiphene.

• +1
Reactions: macedonpsycho

Where do you get the damn dht boss

low iq choice but u do u

Name checks out? Has it given you gains?

I'm considering it now that I'm on trt for PE

Name checks out? Has it given you gains?

I'm considering it now that I'm on trt for PE
Yes, I’ve gained 0.7” but haven’t been too consistent the last few weeks as my main focus now is on masculinizing my face. My penis is above average size now so it’s not my first priority anymore.

Yes, I’ve gained 0.7” but haven’t been too consistent the last few weeks as my main focus now is on masculinizing my face. My penis is above average size now so it’s not my first priority anymore.
Valid above average is enough face is case

What i need is girth though, I also gained like half an inch in length from basic pe but little girth

Valid above average is enough face is case

What i need is girth though, I also gained like half an inch in length from basic pe but little girth
What’s your current size? DHT causes the dick to grow in proportion. It’s impossible to gain length with DHT without gaining girth. If that were the case All Black dudes would have pencil dicks LOL

What’s your current size? DHT causes the dick to grow in proportion. It’s impossible to gain length with DHT without gaining girth. If that were the case All Black dudes would have pencil dicks LOL
I'm 19 soon tho

But 6.5 x4.35

Brutal pencil shit

Did dht really work that well though, I get hormonal acne, even just for trt I started accutsne and I won't start this until its cleared up

Dht would likely cause problems but I could dose moderately if I keep my accutane high and it's worth for long term if I don't get fully pizza faced

I got a source already but can I get a timeline and what other PE you did?

And any acne sides?

Just look at me thread