lookspill hit me hard when i was younger

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
when i was 15-18 i had a crush on a girl and a literal chad best friend with a chad face, 6'4" height and sixpack/muscles in general.
they knew each other and were friends too since childhood. i was a nerd with glasses, a little acne and very weak built but my personality matched extremly with the stacylite crush. she always told me how we are basically the same person and made it clear that my personality was much better than chads (they always had fights etc.). however i never had the balls to do anything other than asking her out a few times but she probably thought its just a friend "date". we got to a date once and i looked at her screen and her sister asked how her date is and she also told me that she wants to cuddle etc. but i didnt have the balls lmao.
she always talked to bad about chad how his personality sucks and why he is doing certain stuff.
1 year later she was in a relationship with him and pretty much rejected me everytime i asked her out again. they dont fit together but she sticks on his ass so fucking much cuz he is a legit psl 6.5-7 with height included.
i went another way and also got a stacylite gf but i will never forget how she told me that we fit so much together and now shes with a GL guy who has a shitty personality and a cheater.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Ritalincel

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1106
you're still a nerd with glasses
no lmao i looksmaxxed a lot now and got a very good score at getting approached by girls and gf since 3 years

• Love it
Reactions: Redrighthand
Low tier Chad problems