Loose clothing>>>>>

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
I’m getting all loose clothing from now on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 20370
Have a good face then leave the rest to imagination. It’s the same as her showing everyone everything all the time there’s no surprise , nothing special , same thing for a man. Imo

@Arborist

If you've been buying tight shirts in the past 2 years then you're really non NT. Just go into a large city and observe young people, especially those with girls. And you will see what you need to wear to appear NT. It's quite easy.

If you're really low inhib, ask them where they got those clothes from and buy the same. (Start the convo by complimenting their clothes, otherwise it wont work)

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
If you've been buying tight shirts in the past 2 years then you're really non NT. Just go into a large city and observe young people, especially those with girls. And you will see what you need to wear to appear NT. It's quite easy.

If you're really low inhib, ask them where they got those clothes from and buy the same. (Start the convo by complimenting their clothes, otherwise it wont work)
Tight clothing is try hard incel trait. Chad wears loose clothing

If you've been buying tight shirts in the past 2 years then you're really non NT. Just go into a large city and observe young people, especially those with girls.
14C07EC3 B28E 48E1 B7FF EFA666346376

lol if youre still wearing skinny jeans and fitted shirts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 16371
what about at the gym? What do you zoomies wear at the gym. I've seen a lot of tight fits there is it NT to show your body off at the gym and nowhere else?

I wear nothing but a wife beater and board shorts all summer and stare at everyone with my cold autism gaze.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 16371
I wear nothing but a wife beater and board shorts all summer and stare at everyone with my cold autism gaze.
I guess if you want to show your physique off although I prefer keeping it somewhat a mystery since I’ve got an interesting face

I'm going to order some custom made polos

I guess if you want to show your physique off although I prefer keeping it somewhat a mystery since I’ve got an interesting face
it's for comfort, shirts get moist from sweat and irritate your skin around the shoulders if it's hot outside.

but I work outdoors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
it's for comfort, shirts get moist from sweat and irritate your skin around the shoulders if it's hot outside.

but I work outdoors.
Always wearing tight clothing is a fag trait. Wife beaters are different imo because then you are purely showing off body like a bikini, I’m talking about extremely tight long sleeved tops etc, now that’s faggy

Always wearing tight clothing is a fag trait. Wife beaters are different imo because then you are purely showing off body like a bikini, I’m talking about extremely tight long sleeved tops etc, now that’s faggy
agreed, tight clothing is also super uncomfortable.

agreed, tight clothing is also super uncomfortable.
Showing body all the time is incel trait, it means you have nothing else to offer except body. Big incel trait truecel trait

i dress w baggy clothes always. XXL oversized hoodie fits well bit loose. XL jeans and joggers good fit and not tight. trendy n cool and comfortable