Loose ends

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
I had work today. It wasn't enjoyable at all because the shop was packed from people buying last-minute things for Christmas.

Near the end of my shift, I saw a familiar face. I turned around from throwing a receipt in the bin and saw a gorgeous ginger girl that I haven't talked to in months.

She's my friend's cousin. Last August I went on a night out with her in Bordeaux and we had a blast.
As the alcohol took hold of me that night I began to flirt with her, and she was very receptive to it. It was going great until I had one too many drinks and started whining about my ex and how depressed I am like usual. Here's how I know she liked me: She took care of my when I was sloshed and she asked me what my ex looked like. I remember even when I was really drunk I picked that up.
A few other minor things happened that I won't get into.
I still had a good night but I look back on that night as a failure because I had a chance with a sweet HTB but folded.

When I spun around and saw her today she was sallow from spending this academic year in Bordeaux, and her hair was more like strawberry blonde than ginger. She was smiling wide and said "Hi!"
We chatted for a few minutes and not even being autistic there was 100% a spark. She seemed really happy to see me, as I was her.

I kind of feel like we know each other well because I was vulnerable around her when I was drunk.

She left smiling and I was lovesick for the rest of my shift. I like this girl.

She'll be back in France in about a week but I'm going again next summer; that is definitely my time to strike. This is a loose end that I have to tie up.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers