Reactions: RAMU KAKA, baboon593, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
he never took HGH

• +1
Reactions: baboon593 and HardmaxxOrDeath
Tf makes you think he looks bad jfl?

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and lebronjames23
Acromelgy ascended him

You cant make your body bones grow without making your facial bones grow.

• +1
Reactions: odux
test pretty much was the main reason he ascended.
Would u say test/anavar and IGF-1 is a good cycle to follow in suite of what loox did?

Jfl at this thread I went out with him this weekend and he had women surrounding him like prime Chico.
Cunt, I wish I was joking, he was like a celebrity, the most non NT legend ever bahahaha, legit was doing the “shhhhh, jawline” thing and women were groping him and shit.
Tbh I was stoked that I somewhat wasn’t shrivelled by his existence and still got a heap of IOIs, gropes, hooked up with an 18 year old JB (her birthday) etc.
Trust me, he doesn’t look uncanny what so ever irl.
5F64C442 0C19 4151 84BD 1C0D14298AAF

He looks 19-20 facially, with a bideltoid that would mog most Olympia winners (I’m honestly not kidding), ideal colouring etc.
Funniest cunt ever.
He can also vouch for my height :Comfy: as can I, his!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: E_Maxx, coispet, androgenic and 2 others
Jfl at this thread I went out with him this weekend and he had women surrounding him like prime Chico.
Cunt, I wish I was joking, he was like a celebrity, the most non NT legend ever bahahaha, legit was doing the “shhhhh, jawline” thing and women were groping him and shit.
Tbh I was stoked that I somewhat wasn’t shrivelled by his existence and still got a heap of IOIs, gropes, hooked up with an 18 year old JB (her birthday) etc.
View attachment 2692776
He looks 19-20 facially, with a bideltoid that would mog most Olympia winners (I’m honestly not kidding), ideal colouring etc.
Funniest cunt ever.
How deep do u wanna suck it faggot

only retards will believe u + u literally look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
How deep do u wanna suck it faggot

only retards will believe u + u literally look like shit
Cunt that’s what I’m saying, it sounds fake.
Hard to fathom saying I look like shit but that’s ok, you’ve proven yourself unworthy of an intelligent opinion.
I’m too NT to take my phone out an film these interactions but I wish I had’ve.
If you’ve ever been to a club, you know that the top few guys there get groped all night, and that’s what I’m used to, just getting groped all night, getting looks etc. this was different, this was genuinely celebrity tier - almost every single chick was staring and talking about him with their friends, having one go up to him, he never responded though and just ignored them unless they had a hot friend.
I guess only retards will believe this though apparently :feelsuhh:

I can just imagine you having your night ruined by a giga chad like this and thus your hatred for them began JFL!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic, lebronjames23 and SADA
Cunt that’s what I’m saying, it sounds fake.
Hard to fathom saying I look like shit but that’s ok, you’ve proven yourself unworthy of an intelligent opinion.
I’m too NT to take my phone out an film these interactions but I wish I had’ve.
If you’ve ever been to a club, you know that the top few guys there get groped all night, and that’s what I’m used to, just getting groped all night, getting looks etc. this was different, this was genuinely celebrity tier - almost every single chick was staring and talking about him with their friends, having one go up to him, he never responded though and just ignored them unless they had a hot friend.
I guess only retards will believe this though apparently :feelsuhh:
View attachment 2694386
I can just imagine you having your night ruined by a giga chad like this and thus your hatred for them began JFL!
It keeps getting funnier just like his dick keeps getting deeper in ur throat.

You look like a fukcing ugly clown what about it is so hard to „fathom“ ?

I mean i could literally talk about how i mog both of u how i am 6‘3.5 unfrauded and how i have a better body with running way lower dosages
How my ex was a cute virgin jb u couldnt even dream of and show u videos how i fucked her

But who cares about u lol u r a noname acting like a fucking goofy i am just amused by your cock sucking.

Oh and trust me if i would actually care about used up roasties i would go clubbing and also in that scenario mog the living shit out of u

It keeps getting funnier just like his dick keeps getting deeper in ur throat.

You look like a fukcing ugly clown what about it is so hard to „fathom“ ?

I mean i could literally talk about how i mog both of u how i am 6‘3.5 unfrauded and how i have a better body with running way lower dosages
How my ex was a cute virgin jb u couldnt even dream of and show u videos how i fucked her

But who cares about u lol u r a noname acting like a fucking goofy i am just amused by your cock sucking.

Oh and trust me if i would actually care about used up roasties i would go clubbing and also in that scenario mog the living shit out of u
Oh boy.
I got with a virgin 18 year old JB. I’ve been clubbing 3 times. I find used up 19 year olds gross. I run the legit minimum dosage possible (150mg per week) and don’t even train anymore - I don’t claim to have a good physique what so ever. I couldn’t care less about how tall you are, you’re larping anyway so who cares, but good for you if you’re 6’3”, I’m 6’ and fraud to 6’2” and at my face level that will never be a problem. Women wouldn’t notice the 1” height difference, you’d be invisible next to me.
Jfl at thinking I look like a clown though wtf, where do you get this?
5831E0F0 798F 4B7E 9635 A4379B1F74EB

Also virgin incel confirmed saying the most non NT shit like;
show u videos how i fucked her
You realise you’ve just blown your bluff like a dumbass here, right?
It must be every user here thinks I’m GL, vs you, the holy larper, thinks otherwise.
I almost feel bad, dismantling your false resume will inevitably wreak havoc on your fragile mindset, however, please do continue to reply and retain your place as a slave to my dopamine receptors :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, androgenic, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
View attachment 2692776
Funniest cunt ever.
Was this in Australia?

Did he tell any of what he took and how he did it to increase his shoulder widith?

I’m down to go out too if you shoot me a pm.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Was this in Australia?

Did he tell any of what he took and how he did it to increase his shoulder widith?

I’m down to go out too if you shoot me a pm.
Yeah for real we need a psl meet up in aus sometime

Oh boy.
I got with a virgin 18 year old JB. I’ve been clubbing 3 times. I find used up 19 year olds gross. I run the legit minimum dosage possible (150mg per week) and don’t even train anymore - I don’t claim to have a good physique what so ever. I couldn’t care less about how tall you are, you’re larping anyway so who cares, but good for you if you’re 6’3”, I’m 6’ and fraud to 6’2” and at my face level that will never be a problem. Women wouldn’t notice the 1” height difference, you’d be invisible next to me.
View attachment 2694412

It must be every user here thinks I’m GL, vs you, the holy larper, thinks otherwise.
I almost feel bad, dismantling your false resume will inevitably wreak havoc on your fragile mindset, however, please do continue to reply and retain your place as a slave to my dopamine receptors :Comfy:

You still look like shit no matter how much u fraud ur selfies and u will never be effortless good looking + u look really fucking old nobody believes ur shit larps

And u stupid fuck think i am talking about ur disgusting body? I am talking about mogging loox with less dosage nobody is talking about ur dog shit body which u can sense through ur frauded photos and which i would completly destroy in every aspect of bodybuilding

And again i am 6‘3.5 unfrauded u son of a bitch how pathetic do you have to be to compare my unfrauded height with ur frauded one its not like i could also just wear lifts and still tower over you 🤡

Also jfl just hit me up and i will send u the video so that u can jerk ur small dick to it like the fucking abused looser you are

You still look like shit no matter how much u fraud ur selfies and u will never be effortless good looking + u look really fucking old nobody believes ur shit larps

And u stupid fuck think i am talking about ur disgusting body? I am talking about mogging loox with less dosage nobody is talking about ur dog shit body which u can sense through ur frauded photos and which i would completly destroy in every aspect of bodybuilding

And again i am 6‘3.5 unfrauded u son of a bitch how pathetic do you have to be to compare my unfrauded height with ur frauded one its not like i could also just wear lifts and still tower over you 🤡

Also jfl just hit me up and i will send u the video so that u can jerk ur small dick to it like the fucking abused looser you are
Jfl I take videos, you can’t fraud videos.
I’ve told you that I don’t care about height, as I said, you’re invisible next to me, so it’s a negligible aspect - I mean 2.5” is fuck all when women will only see my face, your existence wouldn’t even be acknowledged, I can’t even imagine how that must feel for you.
BA7DECEE 3281 4D6F 83D1 D4F63B721F6B
226E3146 67BE 4A9D 9405 FD848E98972E

You very likely don’t even mog my body, let alone his. I have no interest in bodybuilding, but if you insist, I will continue to mog you - day in, day out, every single second that you feel okay about yourself, you simply won’t be able to forget the fact that somewhere out there, I exists, and at any given time, you could find yourself in my company, you poor cunt, your girl will be salivating only to be ignored, and cast into a life of despair knowing that she never got the chance to have my throbbing cock in her mouth, while you sit and watch in the corner.
Man, stop embarrassing yourself, you realise how absolutely abused you sound, right?

Just another barking subhuman, at least today, you will feel heard! For the first time in a long time!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: E_Maxx, DildoFaggins, coispet and 2 others
Jfl I take videos, you can’t fraud videos.
I’ve told you that I don’t care about height, as I said, you’re invisible next to me, so it’s a negligible aspect - I mean 2.5” is fuck all when women will only see my face, your existence wouldn’t even be acknowledged, I can’t even imagine how that must feel for you.
View attachment 2694838View attachment 2694839
You very likely don’t even mog my body, let alone his. I have no interest in bodybuilding, but if you insist, I will continue to mog you - day in, day out, every single second that you feel okay about yourself, you simply won’t be able to forget the fact that somewhere out there, I exists, and at any given time, you could find yourself in my company, you poor cunt, your girl will be salivating only to be ignored, and cast into a life of despair knowing that she never got the chance to have my throbbing cock in her mouth, while you sit and watch in the corner.
Man, stop embarrassing yourself, you realise how absolutely abused you sound, right?

Just another barking subhuman, at least today, you will feel heard! For the first time in a long time!

How the fuck are u posting this pictures without being ashamed u ugly pig

I swear to god i mog the fucking shit out of you
You look like u r the typicial creep in in ur mid 30s tryin to pray on jbs

Your body is literally disgusting wide hips shit delts
There alone i mog u to oblivion
Facewise you wouldnt even be able to fathom how mich i look better then you

Every girl that even have the sligthest interest in you (must be drunk af no wonder you visit clubs since its ur only chance getting something) would literally shit on ur face if we were walking next to each other

Literally even your whore of a mother would suck my 8.1 inch dick while u would be holding ur small pathetic hard flaccid dick spying on us let alone the „girls“ that u supposedly get

Btw i asked a jb to rate you on snap she literally responded only with „🤮🤮🤮 he could be my grandpa“. tmrrw i will ask another one on whatsapp so i can screenshot

The fuck you still posting your disgusting pictures for…. like something would change u look like a abused dog you behave like one u r one

The only accomplimshment in ur live is cockriding someone like loox or other men how fucking emberassing like a retarded fanboy

I am sure your girl will be not only sucking my cock within a few hours after meeting her she would shit on you and every plans u would make together just to swallow my cum and like the dickriding fanboy you are u would actually ask her to share my cum so you can swallow alos a bit of it

That said i am ready to video call you so i can see your disgusting face in realtime

@SteveRogers whats loox cycle

How the fuck are u posting this pictures without being ashamed u ugly pig

I swear to god i mog the fucking shit out of you
You look like u r the typicial creep in in ur mid 30s tryin to pray on jbs

Your body is literally disgusting wide hips shit delts
There alone i mog u to oblivion
Facewise you wouldnt even be able to fathom how mich i look better then you

Every girl that even have the sligthest interest in you (must be drunk af no wonder you visit clubs since its ur only chance getting something) would literally shit on ur face if we were walking next to each other

Literally even your whore of a mother would suck my 8.1 inch dick while u would be holding ur small pathetic hard flaccid dick spying on us let alone the „girls“ that u supposedly get

Btw i asked a jb to rate you on snap she literally responded only with „🤮🤮🤮 he could be my grandpa“. tmrrw i will ask another one on whatsapp so i can screenshot

The fuck you still posting your disgusting pictures for…. like something would change u look like a abused dog you behave like one u r one

The only accomplimshment in ur live is cockriding someone like loox or other men how fucking emberassing like a retarded fanboy

I am sure your girl will be not only sucking my cock within a few hours after meeting her she would shit on you and every plans u would make together just to swallow my cum and like the dickriding fanboy you are u would actually ask her to share my cum so you can swallow alos a bit of it

That said i am ready to video call you so i can see your disgusting face in realtime
Damn bro, you got me, oh wait.
JFL at people here claiming to be in the >90% regarding Height, looks and dick size and still browsing this site like retards and have thousands of posting and hundreds of hours spended on here.
Also it’s “spent” retard, why are you illiterate in all of your posts?

I pretty clearly don’t even really need to respond, wide hips is wild when I have an almost embarrassingly small waist that looks uncanny irl.
It’s funny too, I’ve said I’ve been to clubs 3 times but you continue your fantasy that women need to be drunk to find a chadelite attractive @pneumocystosis jfl at this nigga, all the while I’ve been in an LTR for 7 years with a HTB.
Sorry, that’s a lot to read, so as I said I can’t really devote the time to read it nor the intelligence to decipher the foreword to your suicide note that is this .org larp you’re coping with.
This is some jimbob/the bull/toth/Smesh tier delusion you’re going through.

Anyone on this site do have problems(which r obviously enough to prevent him from being engaged with girls)

True bro, I can’t imagine how hard it must be for you. Clearly you forgot there was a paper trail on this forum, right?
Somali tier IQ from you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, androgenic and pneumocystosis
Damn bro, you got me, oh wait.

Also it’s “spent” retard, why are you illiterate in all of your posts?

I pretty clearly don’t even really need to respond, wide hips is wild when I have an almost embarrassingly small waist that looks uncanny irl.
It’s funny too, I’ve said I’ve been to clubs 3 times but you continue your fantasy that women need to be drunk to find a chadelite attractive @pneumocystosis jfl at this nigga, all the while I’ve been in an LTR for 7 years with a HTB.
Sorry, that’s a lot to read, so as I said I can’t really devote the time to read it nor the intelligence to decipher the foreword to your suicide note that is this .org larp you’re coping with.
This is some jimbob/the bull/toth/Smesh tier delusion

You stupid disgusting ugly abnomation

You look like shit and you stupid retard cant your shit brain not cope with the fact that there are people who dont speak english as their frist language not even their second?

Du kleiner Hurensohn

Frauding his pics still looking like shit do you have cognitive disonance cause i all see is some shit tier genetics and a pretty disgusting hip to shoulder ratio

Also Jfl at your ugly shit face

20220421 202102

Reminder i mog u to suciide and your girl would lirerally suck my cock and you would be arguin with her wjo swallows my sperm now go kys and end your worthless shit life

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: androgenic, SteveRogers and smoth

You look like shit and you stupid retard cant your shit brain not cope with the fact that there are people who dont speak english as their frist language not even their second?

Du kleiner Hurensohn

Frauding his pics still looking like shit do you have cognitive disonance cause i all see is some shit tier genetics and a pretty disgusting hip to shoulder ratio

View attachment 2697663

Reminder i mog u to suciide and your girl would lirerally suck my cock and you would be arguin with her wjo swallows my sperm now go kys and end your worthless shit life
dnrd + posting someone else’s photo and scribbling out their face doesn’t do anything for your argument.
Genuinely can’t fathom your intelligence.
@ReadBooksEveryday this is some @Prettyboy larp shit.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Oh boy.
View attachment 2694412

Stop moggin please I'm feeling like crap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers and smoth
Stop moggin please I'm feeling like crap
My bad, @Truemaxxer cant handle it and felt the responsibility to bark like the good little dog he is, so I felt bad and gave him some attention before he went through the trouble of editing and drawing on some random ass photo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
dnrd + posting someone else’s photo and scribbling out their face doesn’t do anything for your argument.
Genuinely can’t fathom your intelligence.
@ReadBooksEveryday this is some @Prettyboy larp shit.
You stupid fuck 😂 cant accept the mog so it has to be someone else

scribbling out the face cant be due to privacy reasons since retards like you post their shit faces everywhere it has to be so for everyone

also saw you got surgerys to reach this disgusting face it gets funnier and funnier

Your eyes look like shit and vomit inducing literally you are most probably in ur mid 30‘s atleast you look like it

Considerin all that dickriding someone 10+ years younger than you and talking about jbs says all about your worthless Life

I even kinda feel sorry for your subhuman existence but even after all those surgeries u got u still look ugly i still face body and heightmog you to your grandfathers grave and back

go kys you worhtless pig nobody cares abour you literally and friendly reminder that your supposed girlfriend would suck my dick everyday 24/7 if she got the chance and u would sit in the corner cryin and jerkin off to it

Last edited:
Yooo mog battle!!!! This shit seriuos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and SteveRogers

Du kleiner Hurensohn

View attachment 2697663

Just larp as a random fitness influence theory you pathetic rat
@SteveRogers look at this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Arditi and androgenic
you'll never look like him don't worry
Depends on how good your base is you never know how OP would look like lmao everyone is different

says another dickriding faggot that actually look like a rat

Again i am ready to videocall you and the cocksuckin oldcel pig you retarded son of a whore

• Woah
Reactions: smoth
Bro I knew it, I recognised the hair, just forgot the name.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

scribbling out the face cant be due to privacy reasons since retards like you post their shit faces everywhere it has to be so for everyone

also saw you got surgerys to reach this disgusting face it gets funnier and funnier

Your eyes look like shit and vomit inducing literally you are most probably in ur mid 30‘s atleast you look like it

Considerin all that dickriding someone 10+ years younger than you and talking about jbs says all about your worthless Life

I even kinda feel sorry for your subhuman existence but even after all those surgeries u got u still look ugly i still face body and heightmog you to your grandfathers grave and back

go kys you worhtless pig nobody cares abour you literally and friendly reminder that your supposed girlfriend would suck my dick everyday 24/7 if she got the chance and u would sit in the corner cryin and jerkin off to it
Sorry buddy, no coming back from this, also imagine getting mad at people actually looksmaxxing… in a fucking looksmaxxing forum wtf.
Also a few ml of filler isn’t surgery.
Anyway mate, I’d delete my account if I were you.

You’ve provided us all with a masterclass in how to embarrass the fuck out of yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, drimprovement and Dystopian

Sorry buddy, no coming back from this, also imagine getting mad at people actually looksmaxxing… in a fucking looksmaxxing forum wtf.

You’ve provided us all with a masterclass in how to embarrass the fuck out of yourself.

brother can you please let us know if loox used hgh or something similar

You’ve polluted the thread with your larp, you don’t mog @SteveRogers or Loox either otherwise you wouldn’t have scribbled your face out, swallow your pride and stop stroking your own ego

• +1

You are a son of whore you look like an abused dog and are one

The offer still stands you lil rat videocall no frauding and i will mog your disgusting face

The offer still stands you lil rat videocall no frauding and i will mog your disgusting face
mogged

• Love it
The facial changes loox experienced were due to more than the hormones. He had some procedures as well, of course it's better not to admit that.

• JFL
Reactions: piec and androgenic
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You’ve polluted the thread with your larp, you don’t mog @SteveRogers or Loox either otherwise you wouldn’t have scribbled your face out, swallow your pride and stop stroking your own ego
He scribbled Daddimoose’s face out jfl, I linked the TikTok video that he pulled the screenshot from BAHAHAHAH

Shush now puppy, your barking is too loud.
Yap up some other tree, I can’t believe the sheer existence of @androgenic and myself was enough for you to do this shit jfl.
Idk what to say, honestly.

Absolute classic

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

He scribbled Daddimoose’s face out jfl, I linked the TikTok video that he pulled the screenshot from BAHAHAHAH

Shush now puppy, your barking is too loud.
Yap up some other tree, I can’t believe the sheer existence of @androgenic and myself was enough for you to do this shit jfl.
Idk what to say, honestly.

Absolute classic
he is still sucking his cock
You little pig if he wanna fuck your girl you would serve her to him like the abused dog you are + you r still ugly and old af which anyone can see even on ur frauded pics

go kys either before or after we videocall