Looxs is claiming 24 inch bideltoid now

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |

He used to say it was 22.5

@ElTruecel @Orc

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
it's not like he's been stagnant, he's been bulking for a while now, so long that he's lost his abs.

did you expect him to shrink or something?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, RAMU KAKA, dragomaxxer and 6 others
it's not like he's been stagnant, he's been bulking for a while now, so long that he's lost his abs.

did you expect him to shrink or something?
His shoulders don’t look that much bigger, at that level can they even get any bigger

His shoulders don’t look that much bigger, at that level can they even get any bigger
you won't see the difference until he loses the bodyfat.

he hasn't been training for that long yet, of course he can get bigger, his back wasn't that good so it's not surprising, lats add more width than the actual shoulders do.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, chadintraining, Clavicular and 2 others
Thank god when you get bigger your bidelt increases, i would be shocked if I gained 10kg and didnt gain any frame! Its almost like thats the point of lifting

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, kiyopon, boss8055 and 2 others
Thank god when you get bigger your bidelt increases, i would be shocked if I gained 10kg and didnt gain any frame! Its almost like thats the point of lifting
He started at an 18 inch bideltoid, you think its possible to grow your frame by 6 inches?

He started at an 18 inch bideltoid, you think its possible to grow your frame by 6 inches?
He started at 20+ bro i started at 18 inch

He started at 20+ bro i started at 18 inch
He can’t have, he used to claim 22.5 in this pic, does this look like 2.5 inches worth of muscle only?
IMG 4689

He can’t have, he used to claim 22.5 in this pic, does this look like 2.5 inches worth of muscle only?
View attachment 2959619
Ive lost about that much frame since loosing around 15kg of mass, in that pic hes just super lean so looks bigger. Now hes bulking and more ogre so way more frame despite looking worse on cam

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
My frame is so fucking bad.:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and arabcelxxx