Lorazepam (ativan) vs pregabalin (lyrica)

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
What are they like? How fast do you build a tolerance? Which one's better in your opinion and why?

@Cope @Seth Walsh @Htobrother @Nad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
Both are psychiatric trash, stay away from psychiatric drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, rl⠀, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
never tried pregabalin but on ativan any anxiety will melt away its physically impossible to have a panic attack you feel very happy and positive its like alcohol but less euphoric

tolerance/withdrawal effects really set in 10 days in so you should be using it sparingly like once a week maybe 2 any more than that is pushing it and you will get a higher baseline anxiety, for your receptors its the equivalent of drinking

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, Bewusst and Abhorrence
never tried pregabalin but on ativan any anxiety will melt away its physically impossible to have a panic attack you feel very happy and positive its like alcohol but less euphoric

tolerance/withdrawal effects really set in 10 days in so you should be using it sparingly like once a week maybe 2 any more than that is pushing it and you will get a higher baseline anxiety, for your receptors its the equivalent of drinking
How does it compare to, say, a fifth of vodka? I don't have anxiety, but I'm drinking daily and it's getting out of hand

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
How does it compare to, say, a fifth of vodka? I don't have anxiety, but I'm drinking daily and it's getting out of hand
there is a cross tolerance/gaba withdrawal between alcohol and benzos so you might need more to feel okay, it will delay any alc wd you might be experiencing

it's hard to compare with vodka its not euphoric like alcohol but it makes your brain go quiet even more you feel at peace, but you can blackout when I took 4mg in the beginning of my use and blacked out stole a bunch of stuff at walmart lol

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
So what's a better alternative in your opinion?
there really isnt I tried the raw meat the magnesium and l-theanine megadosing NAC sunlight no blue light fixing your circadian rythm grounding meditation buteyko controlled breathing 3 months semen retention it helps a little but some people are just damaged beyond repair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23558
Use lorazepam or preferably even some benzo with a shorter half-life like alprazolam, only for very rare events like if you're anxious and have to give a public speech. Tolerance develops from the very first pill just very little so you might not notice withdrawal, but believe me all the anxiety relief you're getting, you'll have to pay it back later in increased baseline anxiety, that's why you should only use it very sparingly when you really need it.

If you just want to do something for fun because you're bored then do something like DXM or LSD or shrooms or even ketamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
there really isnt I tried the raw meat the magnesium and l-theanine megadosing NAC sunlight no blue light fixing your circadian rythm grounding meditation buteyko controlled breathing 3 months semen retention it helps a little but some people are just damaged beyond repair
That's all cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Both of them are completely useless and weak.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and rl⠀
You need Jesus son

• Love it
Reactions: rl⠀
Compared to what? Elab
Compared to something like kratom or baclofen. Ativan barely does anything you feel less sentient that’s all. And pregablin just dumbs you down.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4301
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rl⠀ and Deleted member 21863
Compared to something like kratom or baclofen. Ativan barely does anything you feel less sentient that’s all. And pregablin just dumbs you down.
Ativan is way stronger than kratom jfll. People pay $20 a pop for 2.5mg of Ativan on the street

I’ve taken upto 5 mg just makes me sleep and wake up groggy have fun with that
you're something else man
menawhile I get effects from 0.25 mg Clonazepam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Kratom is garbage ime. All it did was give me a terrible headache that lasted for days and no pleasurable effects at all, regardless of strain. Even codeine is better

Ativan is way stronger than kratom jfll. People pay $20 a pop for 2.5mg of Ativan on the street
And I actually get pharma grade Ativan for one dollar and have tried both of them idc what your receptor fried schizo friends do

Kratom is garbage ime. All it did was give me a terrible headache that lasted for days and no pleasurable effects at all, regardless of strain. Even codeine is better
Shit kratom brand then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
Both are psychiatric trash, stay away from psychiatric drugs.

wkwiX5T.gif

---

OP, here's the comparison: 0 vs 0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
And I actually get pharma grade Ativan for one dollar and have tried both of them idc what your receptor fried schizo friends do
Would you mind selling it to me then if it's no use to you? Given that shipping isn't an issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I'm not on that side of the trade buddy boyo. Ativan is really strong and really addictive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Shit kratom brand then.
Tried several types as I said. I don't respond well to opiates/opioids in general tho, always get terrible after-effects. Headaches, irritability, ringing in the ears, ants crawling under my skin etc. It's just not my cup of tea, which is a good thing, I guess

• +1
Never had a benzo script, but have tried a couple Xanax before and washed them down with a few shots. I don’t remember shit afterward, but this was back in HS. I must not have been anxious at the time, because I remember waiting 30min, then an hour thinking, this ain’t shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Bewusst
Some people respond poorly to kratom. I got high my first time, so bad it gave me a panic attack 5hrs later

• +1
Never had a benzo script, but have tried a couple Xanax before and washed them down with a few shots. I don’t remember shit afterward, but this was back in HS. I must not have been anxious at the time, because I remember waiting 30min, then an hour thinking, this ain’t shit
Short-term memory loss is a common side effect of benzodiazepines from what I've heard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
Short-term memory loss is a common side effect of benzodiazepines from what I've heard
Yeah ofc washing it down with vodka amplifies it ten fold

• +1
So, which drug (benzo or gabapentinoid) has the least muscle relaxing and strongest psychoactive effects in your experience?

So, which drug (benzo or gabapentinoid) has the least muscle relaxing and strongest psychoactive effects in your experience?

Probably phenibut

• Hmm...
Why don’t you want the muscle relaxant effects
Because I got botulinum toxin poisoning in 2020 with some residual effects/sensitivity

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker