Lord Taban did it again

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
He’s doing God’s work 🙏

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 399 and 1 other person
Bug eyes to bug eyes.

Next.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and BradAniston
what's the point of showcasing before/after pics with 2 pounds of make up in the after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Growth Plate, AcneScars and 6 others
what's the point of showcasing before/after pics with 2 pounds of make up in the after
Make up can only do so much, like improving skin texture, point is her eye bags are gone, they don’t cast a shadow like before

You have just described every surgeon anywhere. They all fraud their results like the cucks that they are, the only after pic that matters is doing a chin tuck against a wall and zero squinting.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
You have just described every surgeon anywhere. They all fraud their results like the cucks that they are, the only after pic that matters is doing a chin tuck against a wall and zero squinting.
When I go with Taban I will do 0 fraud and let my lower eyelids drop to the floor (impossible since Taban will give me hunter eyes )

Kind of brutal how most people who can afford to spend money on plastic surgery are over 30

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, TUSSELEIF and and 79 others
Kind of brutal how most people who can afford to spend money on plastic surgery are over 30

And then it's over for them anyways. At least for women.

Men can maybe betabuxmax and plasticmax into bed with a genetically gifted 25yo to create hopefully decent kids.

And then it's over for them anyways. At least for women.

Men can maybe betabuxmax and plasticmax into bed with a genetically gifted 25yo to create hopefully decent kids.

Tenor 2

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and AcneScars
No at all

she should have gotten orbital decompression