Lorenzo Zurzolo Paradox

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
He has sad/tired/lazy eyes but yet they are very attractive.
Why ?
35dc63402be49a6b1c24f7acff30f299

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 2214
because it isnt a flaw basically, when you put that to his face, like he does.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3043
He has scleral show, and that gives him a stoner high look that girls find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and itorroella9
It's coloring he failed the indian test:

Images 39

PicsArt 12 22 123007

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, subhuman incel, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
Scleral show with good pfl and eyebrows /lashes can be a halo for pretty boys. They look striking in a friendlier (non threatening) manner unlike hunter eyes.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11406, Deleted member 5349, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
we've talked about this before. his eyes are attractive because of things like eyelashes and eyebrows, not because of his scleral show.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Scleral show with good pfl and eyebrows /lashes can be a halo for pretty boys. They look striking in a friendlier (non threatening) manner unlike hunter eyes.
based reply, tbh makes me feel better with my slight sceral show - more like droppy eyelid in the outter corner.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 5052
but my answer is that scleral show isn't really a failo if you only have that in your eyes. A lot of models have it, i mean genuinely gl models.
From what i read, especially during history it was considered as a high class trait, giving high IQ vibe.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and Deleted member 10987
@magnificentcel is a Chad morph of him.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Scleral show is one of the more over exaggerated flaws here imo. As long as it’s not extreme/noticable, it’s fine. Lima and O’Pry have slight scleral show when not frauding/squinting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and Deleted member 10987
Scleral show is one of the more over exaggerated flaws here imo. As long as it’s not extreme/noticable, it’s fine. Lima and O’Pry have slight scleral show when not frauding/squinting
Sclera show destroys ne and makes me look like a low iq ogre

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
That Lorenzo guy definitely doesn't look friendly to me
"friendly" isn't the right phrase i lack the right vocabulary to explain but what I'm trying to say is he still looks approachable and less robotic than male models while still retaining the intensity/masculinity of them. Aside from lorenzo timothée has it. Robert pattinson has it to a lesser degree. French actor louis garrel and al pacino in his youth. All of them are considered attractive. So might not be ideal trait but definitely not a failo

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10987
"friendly" isn't the right phrase i lack the right vocabulary to explain but what I'm trying to say is he still looks approachable and less robotic than male models while still retaining the intensity/masculinity of them. Aside from lorenzo timothée has it. Robert pattinson has it to a lesser degree. French actor louis garrel and al pacino in his youth. All of them are considered attractive. So might not be ideal trait but definitely not a failo
the biggest one i know is stallone, INSANE SCLERAL SHOW EVEN CURRY DON T HAVE THAT BAD, yet still seems to halo him somehow :

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5052
Thank god