Lose respect for ugly users.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

Jesus is King
I have noticed that i’ll be reading the posts of high iq or just interesting users here who usually have sub 1K posts and a join date before july 2023 and ill see them post a pic of their face and they lose all credibility in my eyes and respect.

Not even like i dislike them but i just no longer respect their opinions or beliefs. On the flip side i will still read an interesting thread from a retard like clavicular or a guy like pneumo because their gl.

There’s users here that i like but if i saw their face and they were ugly id probably stop liking them.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 160cmcurry, FacialStructure404, maarda and 3 others
Not reading this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, LordBBC, Imretarded? and 7 others
What about me

Physiognomy pill is real

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Ur a girl

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, NZb6Air and noonespecial
Retarded thread because most greycels who make good threads and barely post 99% of the time do not post their face.

• +1
Reactions: LordBBC
im the opposite. if someone is ugly on this forum i respect tuem more.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, maarda, noonespecial and 2 others
Retarded thread because most greycels who make good threads and barely post 99% of the time do not post their face.
you have a chromosome imbalance i never said greycel and it doesn’t matter if most don’t i said the ones who have i lost respect for retard

you have a chromosome imbalance i never said greycel and it doesn’t matter if most don’t i said the ones who have i lost respect for retard
you are even more retarded in that case because ugly high IQ users are the ones you mostly want to take information from. gorilla nigger ape go jump off a bridge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, NZb6Air, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Are you stupid or something? that's the point of the thread :lul: he recognize that it's good content but learning about their physiognomy gives it a different vibe. Imagine you read essays by somebody and he turned out ( u didn't know) to be either a serial killer or the guy who did the nicest things or whatever...would it change the vibe of every essay? it would (if you're not 90IQ) so in the same way it gives him a different feel for anything the person says. It's smart because physiognomy is indeed, real.

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: maarda, NZb6Air and GabachoCopium
Who gives a flying fuck who you respect or don’t ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, NoseProphecy, maarda and 1 other person
Are you stupid or something? that's the point of the thread :lul: he recognize that it's good content but learning about their physiognomy gives it a different vibe. Imagine you read essays by somebody and he turned out ( u didn't know) to be either a serial killer or the guy who did the nicest things or whatever...would it change the vibe of every essay? it would (if you're not 90IQ) so in the same way it gives him a different feel for anything the person says. It's smart because physiognomy is indeed, real.
he's retarded for the very fact that it gives him a different vibe and makes him lost respect you fucking retard. A normal non-retarded person would gain more interest after such a fact but not this nigger retard OP.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
he's retarded for the very fact that it gives him a different vibe and makes him lost respect you fucking retard. A normal non-retarded person would gain more interest after such a fact but not this nigger retard OP.
Nah you too stupid to communicate with. Very emotional and low-mid wit vibes. Nejis like me can't bother ourselves with your kind.

I clicked on it to send that.

IMG 1624

IMG 1623

i just don’t respect the opinions on dating from ugly guys especially lately. I already know it’s not a good thing i simply don’t care tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs
OP, you have an admirer. Careful, he ( or it ?) might peg you in your sleep.
He's too cool to rep a guy that can articulate his points better than him :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs and Saint Casanova
I have noticed that i’ll be reading the posts of high iq or just interesting users here who usually have sub 1K posts and a join date before july 2023 and ill see them post a pic of their face and they lose all credibility in my eyes and respect.

Not even like i dislike them but i just no longer respect their opinions or beliefs. On the flip side i will still read an interesting thread from a retard like clavicular or a guy like pneumo because their gl.

There’s users here that i like but if i saw their face and they were ugly id probably stop liking them.

The fact that you openly admit to valuing someone's ideas based on how they look instead of what they actually say reveals more about your own insecurities and lack of substance than anything else. If you can't appreciate someone's insights without needing them to be "good looking" in your eyes, then maybe you're the one who's lost credibility, not them.

So, maybe it's time to look in the mirror and question where this messed up perspective is coming from because it's not a sign of a "high IQ" or deep thinking, it's just sad and pathetic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, maarda, NZb6Air and 5 others
You are unrespectable pussy bitch boy with low IQ and low testosterone, I spit on you

• Love it
Reactions: maarda
The fact that you openly admit to valuing someone's ideas based on how they look instead of what they actually say reveals more about your own insecurities and lack of substance than anything else.
They don’t need to be good looking it’s simply the fact when they’re ugly or unattractive do i no longer find their opinions and them interesting.
If you can't appreciate someone's insights without needing them to be "good looking" in your eyes, then maybe you're the one who's lost credibility, not them.
Irl, there’s a 5’5 black guy a grade older then me who’s no more than mtn and plays football but does far better than me getting attractive girls and girls in general. i went to him for advice before i went to prom and i valued his opinion because ive seen his success. however, ugly guys irl and here will make points but have no social proof and i completely disregard their opinion because their ugly and have no evidence of their mindset doing anything to help them with dating.
So, maybe it's time to look in the mirror and question where this messed up perspective is coming from because it's not a sign of a "high IQ" or deep thinking, it's just sad and pathetic.
i never mention iq or being smart because it’s usually a coping mechanism for subpar looking guys here. this isn’t a high iq take it’s just how i think.
You are unrespectable pussy bitch boy with low IQ and low testosterone, I spit on you
Are you ugly

They don’t need to be good looking it’s simply the fact when they’re ugly or unattractive do i no longer find their opinions and them interesting.

Irl, there’s a 5’5 black guy a grade older then me who’s no more than mtn and plays football but does far better than me getting attractive girls and girls in general. i went to him for advice before i went to prom and i valued his opinion because ive seen his success. however, ugly guys irl and here will make points but have no social proof and i completely disregard their opinion because their ugly and have no evidence of their mindset doing anything to help them with dating.

i never mention iq or being smart because it’s usually a coping mechanism for subpar looking guys here. this isn’t a high iq take it’s just how i think.

Are you ugly
I mog you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
OP got exposed for larping many times
He also dedicates his entire profile on an incel forum to a teenage character designed for little girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and watah
I mog you to your deepest insecurities, i face down ass up your mother in the morning so she is fueled with dopamine and serotonine to motivate her to make you pancakes as you are unloved undeveloped low T high E subhuman twinkmaxxed dog, i own your household

OP got exposed for larping many times
He also dedicates his entire profile on an incel forum to a teenage character designed for little girls
never got exposed for larping cuz i don’t larp. i post proof for 90% of my interactions and several users here have seen more. we joined 2 months apart yet you have 30x my post count.
I mog you
maybe you do maybe you don’t

Remember me you fucking faggot? You were talking shit a few hundred days ago…

My @ was @ReinhardRacist did your eyebrows grow after u put cow piss on them or no?

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
So you're saying you only value arguments from authority and not arguments from evidence/reason ?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

The purpose of org is to help people ascend, so of course there will be ugly people. It’s like saying “I hate when theres students struggling in school”

The purpose of org is to help people ascend, so of course there will be ugly people. It’s like saying “I hate when theres students struggling in school”
you may be misunderstanding because for example, the botb threads on sleep or something could be from an ugly guy and i will still listen but i will not listen to a botb thread on how to better succeed in dating in highschool from some ltn who has no proof of what hes talking about. Its a message messanger dynamic. Who would listen to a highschool dropout with no proof of qualifications on how to better create spaceships? Nobody in their right mind.
So you're saying you only value arguments from authority and not arguments from evidence/reason ?
no because he has evidence aka his successful dating life while a user here who has no social proof does not have evidence but simply interesting theories or beliefs.
Remember me you fucking faggot? You were talking shit a few hundred days ago…

My @ was @ReinhardRacist did your eyebrows grow after u put cow piss on them or no?
my eyebrows ascended pretty good before i even joined .org i was ascending them in febuary 2023. i do remember you i do not remember what i said to you tho nor do i care.

no because he has evidence aka his successful dating life while a user here who has no social proof does not have evidence but simply interesting theories or beliefs.
? evidence is pubmed studies, "his successful dating life" is anecdote which is worthless, and saying "simply" theories is retarded since a theory is the pinnacle of knowledge unless you meant hypothesis

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
? evidence is pubmed studies, "his successful dating life" is anecdote which is worthless, and saying "simply" theories is retarded since a theory is the pinnacle of knowledge unless you meant hypothesis
Idc about dating studies bro nor do i read threads on them. I am talking about users who give their views on highschool dating, college dating and so on yet they are below average and do not have any relationships themselves.

Idc about dating studies bro nor do i read threads on them. I am talking about users who give their views on highschool dating, college dating and so on yet they are below average and do not have any relationships themselves.
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs and truthhurts
you may be misunderstanding because for example, the botb threads on sleep or something could be from an ugly guy and i will still listen but i will not listen to a botb thread on how to better succeed in dating in highschool from some ltn who has no proof of what hes talking about. Its a message messanger dynamic. Who would listen to a highschool dropout with no proof of qualifications on how to better create spaceships? Nobody in their right mind.

my eyebrows ascended pretty good before i even joined .org i was ascending them in febuary 2023. i do remember you i do not remember what i said to you tho nor do i care.
I see what u mean u have a point,
although physical appearance is separate from intelligence, Its fine to listen to an intelligent person even if they’re subhuman, as long as they have evidence on their claims that is.