Lose weight fast

odonnje

odonnje

Iron
I need to lose weight fast, im 93kg 6’1 Im overweight, need to cut down fast i dont care how aggressive but i want to know the fastest way to cut down please suggest me some options, i dont care if i need to starve myself or what I just need to lose weight. Should i start walking every day while not eating or what I have no clue completely lost

• +1
Reactions: ALP
DNP 250MG A WEEK, 10 DAY BREAK, UP DOSE TO 500MG

I just searched it up seems really sketchy and dangerous, plus Im 15 with minimal source of money so I need some solutions that arent too expensive or involve illegally obtaining drugs

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
just stop stuffing food into your mouth fatass

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, AustrianOak47 and budgie
Low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent fasting, and physical activity. This should get you there in a month. Be patience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat123, RealNinja and odonnje
Dont use dnp, thats what killed zyzz, just water fast for 40 days you'll lose anywhere from 20-30 kg no loose skin but ONLY 40 days and thats it otherwise you'll stunt you're growth and collagen (edit: also go on walks or stairmaster if gymmaxxing)

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and shieldzz
Dont use dnp, thats what killed zyzz, just water fast for 40 days you'll lose anywhere from 20-30 kg no loose skin but ONLY 40 days and thats it otherwise you'll stunt you're growth and collagen (edit: also go on walks or stairmaster if gymmaxxing
Where can i learn about water fasting

I eat 1 meal per day with occasional snacks I am down 8kg however I want to speed up the process of weight loss
Nvm youre on the right track then. 8k in how much time? Thats a good amount but losing more than 2kg per month can be dangerous and unhealthy ngl

Nvm youre on the right track then. 8k in how much time? Thats a good amount but losing more than 2kg per month can be dangerous and unhealthy ngl
Probably around 4 months, I was over 100kg at the beginning of this year but i think in february is when i began losing weight

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
I mean, if u can debunk the papers and research presented in the video I'd believe you but until then....
you can make a research paper say anything you want, its all about how you conduct the experiment. Youtubers will read only the title and a couple points then go make a whole youtube video for easy money

• +1
Reactions: ALP
you can make a research paper say anything you want, its all about how you conduct the experiment. Youtubers will read only the title and a couple points then go make a whole youtube video for easy money
I feel like it would be easy to disprove something if it actually could shut down you're organs like you claim. Either way, it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about so I won't even engage

morning cardio + nicotine + 500 calories only starvation diet.
This is overpowered and i have lost 11 kg in a month last year

use appetite suppressors i think nutrimart.usa sells them that's where I get some products from sometimes make sure to use a code. As someone said if you don't mind you can always smoke cigs or nic or weed that suppresses your appetite a lot but weed makes you rly thirsty if you smoke to much so do 1-2 hits depends if your using a cart, blunt, wax pen, etc. eat around 1300-1500 calories if you still want to actually have some motivation and keep muscle and make sure to count every calorie. Drink water only and pee a lot, caffeine works too since its a diuretic which means it helps your kidneys produce pee faster and take some laxatives every 3-4 days. don't mess yourself up cus your gonna regret it and turn anorexic and js be bones. besides all of this do some heavy cardio sessions and just get tunnel vision on losing weight

or you can just starve and do cardio lol

Where can i learn about water fasting
Absolutely do not 40 day water fast at 15 years old lol… and don’t take appetite suppressing drugs either. you should realize that this forum contains a lot of idiots and trolls who spread dangerous misinformation and dont care about your wellbeing. If you focus on eating clean, weight loss will come naturally.

You get fat from food with a lot of calories but no nutritional value, like fast food, chips, cookies, snacks, desserts. When you eat whole foods, you are satisfied and don’t want to keep stuffing your face. Your diet should be low in processed food, high in protein. I’m going to list off some foods for you to eat:

Chicken, lean beef, turkey, eggs, Greek yogurt, fish, tuna/mackerel/sardines, potatoes, sweet potatoes, brown rice, avocado, broccoli, berries, asparagus, spinach.

use appetite suppressors i think nutrimart.usa sells them that's where I get some products from sometimes make sure to use a code. As someone said if you don't mind you can always smoke cigs or nic or weed that suppresses your appetite a lot but weed makes you rly thirsty if you smoke to much so do 1-2 hits depends if your using a cart, blunt, wax pen, etc. eat around 1300-1500 calories if you still want to actually have some motivation and keep muscle and make sure to count every calorie. Drink water only and pee a lot, caffeine works too since its a diuretic which means it helps your kidneys produce pee faster and take some laxatives every 3-4 days. don't mess yourself up cus your gonna regret it and turn anorexic and js be bones. besides all of this do some heavy cardio sessions and just get tunnel vision on losing weight

or you can just starve and do cardio lol
Encouraging a 15 year old to smoke weed and take appetite suppressing research chemicals for weight loss? Lol are you idiots retarded? He doesn’t need this shit, he just needs to learn how to eat a clean diet and exercise consistently. Hilarious how you jackasses are so quick to recommend stimulants and fasting, but not a word about eating a nutritious diet with plenty of protein… weight loss 101.

Encouraging a 15 year old to smoke weed and take appetite suppressing research chemicals for weight loss? Lol are you idiots retarded? He doesn’t need this shit, he just needs to learn how to eat a clean diet and exercise consistently. Hilarious how you jackasses are so quick to recommend stimulants and fasting, but not a word about eating a nutritious diet with plenty of protein… weight loss 101.
i mean i didnt know how old this person was if I knew the age at the time I would've recommended something way different and this person is already on a bad track if you haven't seen this person said they eat 1 meal a day which is not sustainable if they are 15 they are js causing themself more harm than good