Losers are in bluepilled relationships

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
Stop being jealous of random couples when most are cuck relationships.
my past relationships had legit boundaries that protected me and my exes. Without these boundaries im happily single

If you dont wanna be a loser cuck you probably should stay single. If you get into a relationship these boundaries always defined my relationships and MUST define yours. The girl must:

Follow zero men on social media unless theyre gay or celebrities
Have zero male friends unless theyre gay
Not go partying or clubbing alone (without you)
Give full access to her phone
Not give conversations to men she doesnt know

Now you think most normie relationships have these basic pillars? They dont. They would be lucky to have one pillar in 2024.

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Jova, acv700 and 2 others
Be happy you’re single. I mean the voluntary men not the bitchless ones

• +1
Reactions: Jova
let her follow a man and beat her ass up after. That's how they learn not muh 'rules' foids are known to exclusively want to break them

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
let her follow a man and beat her ass up after. That's how they learn not muh 'rules' foids are known to exclusively want to break them
I let them do what they want and never stop them or ull never learn their character

These boundaries are a prompt for when to get a new bitch or dump her ass without a second thought

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Alucard69
I let them do what they want and never stop them or ull never learn their character

These boundaries are a prompt for when to get a new bitch or dump her ass without a second thought
Women are meant to BE KEPT IN CHAINS and in check. That's how it was until recently, CHAIN THEM UP

• +1
why did you end the relationship?

• +1
Relationships are so fucking useless anyways you’re with some braindead foid for a few months then she starts complaining and complaining until you break up and she moves on in 2 weeks 😂

• +1
why did you end the relationship?
After the first breakup she talked to a roster of like 5 guys and followed a tonne of dudes then lied about it when i confronted it. I found out after we got back together. Its pretty fucking gross and offputting for a man to find out the girl who told u at the start that she “hates men” and “doesnt talk to men” seems to get extremely high off the dopamine from them as soon as ur out their life. But also brings u to reality, i know I initiated the first breakup but the principle of it speaks volumes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Darkeningstar
After the first breakup she talked to a roster of like 5 guys and followed a tonne of dudes then lied about it when i confronted it. I found out after we got back together. Its pretty fucking gross and offputting for a man to find out the girl who told u at the start that she “hates men” and “doesnt talk to men” seems to get extremely high off the dopamine from them as soon as ur out their life. But also brings u to reality, i know I initiated the first breakup but the principle of it speaks volumes
Moreover, she was still following these guys in the buildup of us getting back together and talking

Relationships are so fucking useless anyways you’re with some braindead foid for a few months then she starts complaining and complaining until you break up and she moves on in 2 weeks 😂
Life of a normie male

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Darkeningstar and imthesupremecel
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, Darkeningstar and try2beme