Losers.org

MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
I was really hoping this website would have a different vibe, maybe a cooler kind of community. I mean, I get that some people might feel left out if they’re not conventionally attractive, but the level of immaturity here is on another level. It’s like some users are stuck in their teenage years, acting with a child-like mindset as adults. I thought .org users would be more creative, like those who make obscure underground edits, but instead, it’s just a bunch of people who seem pretty brain-dead and corny. I came across a thread that really cemented this feeling for me. : https://looksmax.org/threads/beauty-megathread.1193743/
Here you see a screenshot of an adult, Bragging to a teenager that he has much more sex than him, Which is a very obvious lie. His racial prejudice against me did not phase me for i have sex with women of the same ethnicity as him quite often.
Here you can observe his pathetic attempt of trying to sound smart by using the word "Shall", And there is also undeniable proof that he has alot of sex.

The undeniable proof is his possession of videos of random women on his gallery, And of course a busy man with lots of sex can sometimes have the time to make a "MegaThread" About posting attractive "Foids".
Do not be fooled, there are some great users that do not take pride in their ethnicity for their lack of skill and inferior genes like @0hMan does. some got unbanned recently and gave me very useful advice.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, |Daddy_Zygos|, NoaA99 and 5 others
Successful guys don't rot online, they have harems, and work high paying jobs.

• +1
Reactions: watah, |Daddy_Zygos|, greywind and 5 others
leave, you wrote an essay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, moggerrr4321 and violentrose
Successful guys don't rot online, they have harems, and work high paying jobs.
Exactly, I Doubt someone who has sex with 5 different women would even speak to a teenager. Glad that i am not like these degenerates.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and noodlelover
All mods are either shitskins, retards or larpers
The whole mod team is cucks too btw

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ChadL1te, Bdot and 2 others
He's a good guy. Maybe you two got off on the wrong foot.

Also that thread is not about posting beautiful women it's about posting anything that can be considered beautiful. There are pictures of paintings and such in there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, 0hMan, greywind and 4 others
He's a good guy. Maybe you two got off on the wrong foot.

Also that thread is not about posting beautiful women it's about posting anything that can be considered beautiful. There are pictures of paintings and such in there.
No nice personality for his ugly sub5 face.

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and looksmaxxing223
I was really hoping this website would have a different vibe, maybe a cooler kind of community. I mean, I get that some people might feel left out if they’re not conventionally attractive, but the level of immaturity here is on another level. It’s like some users are stuck in their teenage years, acting with a child-like mindset as adults. I thought .org users would be more creative, like those who make obscure underground edits, but instead, it’s just a bunch of people who seem pretty brain-dead and corny. I came across a thread that really cemented this feeling for me. : https://looksmax.org/threads/beauty-megathread.1193743/
View attachment 3261284 Here you see a screenshot of an adult, Bragging to a teenager that he has much more sex than him, Which is a very obvious lie. His racial prejudice against me did not phase me for i have sex with women of the same ethnicity as him quite often.
Here you can observe his pathetic attempt of trying to sound smart by using the word "Shall", And there is also undeniable proof that he has alot of sex.
View attachment 3261296
The undeniable proof is his possession of videos of random women on his gallery, And of course a busy man with lots of sex can sometimes have the time to make a "MegaThread" About posting attractive "Foids".
Do not be fooled, there are some great users that do not take pride in their ethnicity for their lack of skill and inferior genes like @0hMan does. some got unbanned recently and gave me very useful advice.

dnr

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Well a lot of the users are teenagers

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and ChadL1te
, but the level of immaturity here is on another level.

7AFD349C C115 4692 B6D1 4B0E25A698F8

Talkinf about immaturity Mr MoggerM :lul::lul: heres you sending 15+ replies talking trash about k shami for no fucking reason lmfao talking about how you will rape his entire bloodline jflll and for the shall part it’s literally just english. But from your threads and replies you’re really taking this forum way too seriously talking about I expected better from this site and shit :ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, 0hMan and TechnoBoss
View attachment 3261314
Talkinf about immaturity Mr MoggerM :lul::lul: heres you sending 15+ replies talking trash about k shami for no fucking reason lmfao talking about how you will rape his entire bloodline jflll and for the shall part it’s literally just english. But from your threads and replies you’re really taking this forum way too seriously talking about I expected better from this site and shit :ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile:
You're still butthurt because i insulted your master.

View attachment 3261284 Here you see a screenshot of an adult, Bragging to a teenager that he has much more sex than him, Which is a very obvious lie. His racial prejudice against me did not phase me for i have sex with women of the same ethnicity as him quite often.
View attachment 3261296

Also noticed how you used the bragging to a ^teenager^ part to your advantage to make him look worse ? He wasnt even bragging lol just replied to your claim of him not getting any bitches and being a low t man lmfao how are you this retarded you literally sound like a brown angry kid take a break

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and TechnoBoss
writing essays for @0hMan is trucel trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, noobs and TechnoBoss
View attachment 3261314
that was on my thread to

Also noticed how you used the bragging to a ^teenager^ part to your advantage to make him look worse ? He wasnt even bragging lol just replied to your claim of him not getting any bitches and being a low t man lmfao how are you this retarded you literally sound like a brown angry kid take a break
Dnr, ignore list.

dont pop a blood vessel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, violentrose, noobs and 1 other person
View attachment 3261296

That guys a kid too btw

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and 0hMan
View attachment 3261296

There are so many things wrong with this that I don't even know where to start.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and TechnoBoss
I'm a teenager myself :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and violentrose
There are so many things wrong with this that I don't even know where to start.
You're ugly and subhuman.

I'm a teenager myself :lul:
Lmao he just felt insecure and defeated and though fuck it ima use the ^ grown man bragging to a teen ^ card so fucking pathetic lol

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and 0hMan
Lmao he just felt insecure and defeated and though fuck it ima use the ^ grown man bragging to a teen ^ card so fucking pathetic lol
It's funny, even when I was like 15 people would do this shit to me. It's just ressentiment.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, TechnoBoss and violentrose
This site is hilarious! :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Teen on teen crime. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeOrDeath