Losing all hope in my eye area (Eyecells GTFIH)

luciferalex11

luciferalex11

Iron
Can you guys help me out with figuring out what to do with my eye area. I just got the ordinary caffeine serum and that seemed to do nothing to my eye area but make it worse in my opinion. I’m not sure what to do for my under eyes, I don’t know if it’s just hyperpigmentation or something else, maybe tear through? Idk. Like what products would help? Retinol? Hydroquinone? Vitamin C? Or should I just keep using caffeine serum? Please take a look at my eye area and help me out. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG_0301.jpeg
    IMG_0301.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0304.jpeg
    IMG_0304.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0305.jpeg
    IMG_0305.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air
Can you guys help me out with figuring out what to do with my eye area. I just got the ordinary caffeine serum and that seemed to do nothing to my eye area but make it worse in my opinion. I’m not sure what to do for my under eyes, I don’t know if it’s just hyperpigmentation or something else, maybe tear through? Idk. Like what products would help? Retinol? Hydroquinone? Vitamin C? Or should I just keep using caffeine serum? Please take a look at my eye area and help me out. Thanks guys.
Theyre not even bad for your race, You just need to train your orb oculis

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
Theyre not even bad for your race, You just need to train your orb oculis
Is that going to fix the damn under eyes, like why tf does it look like I sleep 1 hour a day, you got any ideas 😔?

I see you people viewing the thread, please help a brother out for once 🙏

not as BAD as you think it is, at least fix that sclera redness

Can you guys help me out with figuring out what to do with my eye area. I just got the ordinary caffeine serum and that seemed to do nothing to my eye area but make it worse in my opinion. I’m not sure what to do for my under eyes, I don’t know if it’s just hyperpigmentation or something else, maybe tear through? Idk. Like what products would help? Retinol? Hydroquinone? Vitamin C? Or should I just keep using caffeine serum? Please take a look at my eye area and help me out. Thanks guys
I honestly think that your eyes are fine. But thats cuz mine are shit so

jfl

Weak zygos projection, orbitals and forward growth, cant do nothing about it

Bro Idk -
Orbital support bad skinwise (genetics I guess)
Bone orbital support, maybe maxillary upswing needed
More zygo projection (maybe palate expansion but Idk if it works)
Browridge mass and it should be kind of lower set

Maybe use Vitamin C serum? I don't know how to fix you have to do your research but those are the problems I listed.

Bro Idk -
Orbital support bad skinwise (genetics I guess)
Bone orbital support, maybe maxillary upswing needed
More zygo projection (maybe palate expansion but Idk if it works)
Browridge mass and it should be kind of lower set

Maybe use Vitamin C serum? I don't know how to fix you have to do your research but those are the problems I listed.
How tf do I fix that stuff 😢

also use eye drops and shit or anything that will make your sclera more white because you look high
Is that going to fix the damn under eyes, like why tf does it look like I sleep 1 hour a day, you got any ideas 😔?
for under eyes i dont even know bro