Losing fat -> Losing submental fat ?

Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
IMG 20200105 030640

I looks like a pregnant trans faggot
If I become lean, the fat on the chin goes away too ?

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun, Patient A and Deleted member 2227
Idk
But your body reminds me of @FatmanO pre gym

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, samm735 and IWantToMax
we have the same body, it's over

Facial fat is definitely hard to get rid of, only after you lose a significant amount of belly fat will you notice the face. It's not hard to lose weight, just literally don't eat, try intermittent fasting, I always do it when cutting and it's easy as fuck

Yes, you will make it, get to 10% bodyfat, and do a lean bulk. Get on a skincare routine as well, there's hope. And get a fade too.

You can't know what will happen to your face once you lean down, bones and fat storing genetics will decide.

But you owe it to yourself to lean down to 10-12% to at least see what it's like. It's what I'm doing right now as well.

Your frame looks terrible though, I'm sorry.

You can't know what will happen to your face once you lean down, bones and fat storing genetics will decide.

But you owe it to yourself to lean down to 10-12% to at least see what it's like. It's what I'm doing right now as well.

Your frame looks terrible though, I'm sorry.

Yeah Im 5'7, that don't bother me that much
Yes, you will make it, get to 10% bodyfat, and do a lean bulk. Get on a skincare routine as well, there's hope. And get a fade too.

Thanks man

bro wtf, lose weight nicka

5'7 and still a framecel. maintain a very strong social circle

Jfl, I have a lot of friends, females and males, No social issue, Im confident and funny, Im partying every weeks, Im living my best life right now

Jfl, I have a lot of friends, females and males, No social issue, Im confident and funny, Im partying every weeks, Im living my best life right now
Good. Maintain it.

Low test

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Can I get test by doing sports and getting a better body ?
How old are you man? If you were naturally high test you would already be athletic without even doing anything but you can always improve yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
How old are you man? If you were naturally high test you would already be athletic without even doing anything but you can always improve yourself

Im 18, I never was lean in my life, never do sports and I eat shitty food

false
If your habits and food intake is bad as shit yoo can be fucked even with test
More test can equal more estrogen conversion

false
If your habits and food intake is bad as shit yoo can be fucked even with test
More test can equal more estrogen conversion
I’m only speaking from personal experience man. I can not workout for months, eat like shit but still have an above average physique
Im 18, I never was lean in my life, never do sports and I eat shitty food
Well since your 18 you can’t really join many sports but I suggest boxing or mma if there’s a gym in your city. Start eating whole foods and only drink water and in a few months your life will be transformed. Wish u best of luck my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378 and Deleted member 1680
I’m only speaking from personal experience man. I can not workout for months, eat like shit but still have an above average physique
that is more about metabolism than just test lvls
This guy need to go to the gym, lose fat and see how things keep evolving

right now is hard to take a conclusion

Submental fat appearance is one of the first things to go away with mewing. Your hyoid bone is connected to the base of your tongue, and if you get used to having your tongue way up on the roof of your mouth, you'll have way less of the turkey neck effect. Start mewing hardcore. It'll only take a couple months to see changes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378 and Deleted member 466
Submental fat appearance is one of the first things to go away with mewing. Your hyoid bone is connected to the base of your tongue, and if you get used to having your tongue way up on the roof of your mouth, you'll have way less of the turkey neck effect. Start mewing hardcore. It'll only take a couple months to see changes.

Yeah I used to have that stuff under my neck chin, all went away when I lifted my tongue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378
Not trying to attack you OP, just genuinely curious how do people let themselves go that bad esp at your age.

Like why the hell didn't you just stop eating a few pounds ago?

There is no harm in trying, but it will not neccesarily go away with low bf.

Not trying to attack you OP, just genuinely curious how do people let themselves go that bad esp at your age.

I've never been lean

internet, games and low prenatal T that drives men to be competitive and into sports.

It's not that simple to give up years of bad eating habits, it becomes part of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378
It's not that simple to give up years of bad eating habits, it becomes part of yourself

True, I've lost 50lbs just by stopping eating shit

the fuck are you eating man, i can tell you have high estrogen from just looking at body

subhuman body