Losing hair on accutane tbh

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
This is bad. I'm losing hair on accutane, BADLY. Whole chunks of my hair are falling out everytime I run my fingers through them. Wtf do I do.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1338 and 2 others
This is bad. I'm losing hair on accutane, BADLY. Whole chunks of my hair are falling out everytime I run my fingers through them. Wtf do I do.
Dosage ?

Evangelion Sad GIF Evangelion Sad Animated Discover Share GIFs

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
60 mg. Month 3

Yessir
60 mg is way too much,faggot doctors killed your body.
I take alone(without doctor and prescription) 20 mg every alternate day and i have 0 sides effect.

I take alone(without doctor and prescription) 20 mg every alternate day and i have 0 sides effect.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

60mg! holy fuck you are retarded
Pills are usually 20-25g lol

60mg! holy fuck you are retarded
Pills are usually 20-25g lol
Bro my derm cucked me I guess. It's bizarre how much hair I am losing right now.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
If I go bald I am shooting myself.

Lmao you are literally killing yourself boy. Accutane is powerful drug, lower dosage immediately.
I'm just going to quit it. My acne is mild, I'll find another way to clear it. I've probably lost over 400 hairs today no joke. I've been counting like an autist.

Sad shit man

How old are u

Chunks of chunks man

• +1
But did accutane help you with acne?

But did accutane help you with acne?
No jfl. Though I'm only mid way through. I'm sure that it would be totally clear if I were to complete the process, but I'm not willing to lose more hair

• So Sad
KNOCK IT DOWN

Seems like adverse affects vary individually.

I had bone tissue thinning and any hit to my lower legs was 3x as painful as it would be otherwise.

Also dry lips and dry face skin, dilated blood vessels in the eye, but that's the standard.

@Gunnersup I saw a story of a guy who lost all of his hair after using accutane:

He went completely bald.

• Woah
Reactions: randomvanish
Hope you get your hair back

@Gunnersup I saw a story of a guy who lost all of his hair after using accutane:

He went completely bald.

i walk through his channel and saw that he used a lot of other drugs along his teenage years. i doubt accutane was the only reason why he lost his hair lol.

i'd rather endure terrible acne for years than lose 1cm of hairline

sue your derm and never trust these jew doctors again

sue your derm and never trust these jew doctors again
I can't. I signed a contract saying I won't sue them

60 mg. Month 3

Yessir
You have been brutally abused by whatever derm perscribed you this. There is no reason to ever take higher than a low dose of accutane. Especially with you being 18 and still having potential growth left in your shoulders/spine. In what amounts do you take the pills? If they're 10mgs then just take 2 of them a day, 20mg is a fine dose. The only thing that matters is hitting the cumulative total dosage so you get equivalent effects from taking 60mg (basically blasting the fucking drug jfl) for a short amount of time and taking 20mg for a longer time, however with 20mg you aren't getting heavy side effects

Your derm is a fucking retard and is legitimately fucking you for no particular reason

Honestly though if your acne is mild you may as well just discontinue it right now, severe hair loss is a bad enough side to do so (even your 10iq derm would understand this)

You have been brutally abused by whatever derm perscribed you this. There is no reason to ever take higher than a low dose of accutane. Especially with you being 18 and still having potential growth left in your shoulders/spine. In what amounts do you take the pills? If they're 10mgs then just take 2 of them a day, 20mg is a fine dose. The only thing that matters is hitting the cumulative total dosage so you get equivalent effects from taking 60mg (basically blasting the fucking drug jfl) for a short amount of time and taking 20mg for a longer time, however with 20mg you aren't getting heavy side effects

Your derm is a fucking retard and is legitimately fucking you for no particular reason

Honestly though if your acne is mild you may as well just discontinue it right now, severe hair loss is a bad enough side to do so (even your 10iq derm would understand this)
My derm doesn't even believe the hair loss side effect is real JFL. I have packages of 30 mg, should I just take 30mg a day instead of the 60? I'm 3 months in and my mild acne is starting to decline so I figure I should just go through with it tbh. The only issue is that my acne was never that bad to begin with, very mild. My bitch ass derm fucked me by giving such a large dosage.

My derm doesn't even believe the hair loss side effect is real JFL. I have packages of 30 mg, should I just take 30mg a day instead of the 60? I'm 3 months in and my mild acne is starting to decline so I figure I should just go through with it tbh. The only issue is that my acne was never that bad to begin with, very mild. My bitch ass derm fucked me by giving such a large dosage.
If you're getting hairloss and you don't even have moderate+ acne then don't even take 30mg, just stop taking it

I took accutane for 1 year and I had severe cystic acne covering my entire face for 9 years. I lost a lot of hair during it too but it all grew back just as thick after I finished the drug. You can try and mitigate the hair loss by moisturizing your scalp (helped me- I think the dryness contributes to hair loss) and you can go about taking half the dose you're currently on. It's either that or drop it all completely and possibly return to it later on a much lighter dose. I took a heavy dose also (120 mg).

Get off Accutane right now. I don't care what anyone says, this drug ruined my life.

Get off Accutane right now. I don't care what anyone says, this drug ruined my life.
Elaborate please

Elaborate please
I took Accutane when I was 15, I'm 17 now. It gave me gynecomastia, lowered my IGF-1 levels a lot (stunted my growth), made my hairline recede and who knows what other effects it left on my body.

I took Accutane when I was 15, I'm 17 now. It gave me gynecomastia, lowered my IGF-1 levels a lot (stunted my growth), made my hairline recede and who knows what other effects it left on my body.
Okay thanks, Ill take that into consideration