losing ur virginity to a non virgin girl

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
is that a chad trait or inel trait?
should i wait for a virg jb?
or should i just take the lay. im a very bondful person so i care about that shit i know its low t but fuck it anyways.

PSL autism

Pussy is pussy, and a non virgin but young girl gives better sex than a virgin contemplative girl

• +1
Reactions: Shekelcel, Deleted member 1553, PenileFacialSurgery and 7 others
PSL autism

Pussy is pussy, and a non virgin but young girl gives better sex than a virgin contemplative girl
wym autism son.
fuck son. its just the thought of losing it with another one person who hasn't lost it. pure young lust son. as cope as it sounds.

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Beggars can’t be choosers nigga

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 2733
wym autism son.
fuck son. its just the thought of losing it with another one person who hasn't lost it. pure young lust son. as cope as it sounds.
It's long to explain. The mental state of this forum is pretty deranged. Most users don't have sex due to their autism. If you can stick it in just do it, virginity is a social convention pushed by the Jewish media to sell a product to the western world

• +1
Reactions: Adam666
It's long to explain. The mental state of this forum is pretty deranged. Most users don't have sex due to their autism. If you can stick it in just do it, virginity is a social convention pushed by the Jewish media to sell a product to the western world
It may be a social construct but there’s a reason why virgins get attached to the man they lose they virginity to.

• +1
Reactions: yang and maxmendietta
Beggars can’t be choosers nigga
I am in a position i can choose son.
I have indeed ascended even before my looksmaxxing.
The state of most men in my university is pathethic and i not only face mog - but personality mog these fucking cels in denials. Just my presence makes them submit to me.

nah son virginity isnt a social construct. jst look at all religions and how chastity is a good thing. thats why its so valuable. at least for woman.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
It may be a social construct but there’s a reason why virgins get attached to the man they lose they virginity to.
No correlation with the fact that most users value virginity above sexual experience. In itself, most users are blinded by bluepilled conventions pushed by the media in the form of propaganda such as films depicting "teenage love," something most users did not experience or fear missing out on. They need to experience it to compensate, or they are simply autistic. Pussy is pussy, and if a blackpilled person does not comprehend such a fact they're doomed

It sucks so fucking much that I will never make a foid lose her virginity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Adam666
No correlation with the fact that most users value virginity above sexual experience. In itself, most users are blinded by bluepilled conventions pushed by the media in the form of propaganda such as films depicting "teenage love," something most users did not experience or fear missing out on. They need to experience it to compensate, or they are simply autistic. Pussy is pussy, and if a blackpilled person does not comprehend such a fact they're doomed
I know, I was just going off a tangent.

You can only lose your virginity once so its virgin or nothing

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
i gave up on having sex. my goal atm is to get a hug maybe

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: kuroro, sub6manletnozygos, Catawampus and 2 others
if you’re not sure you can lose it to a virgin just lose it. I lost it to a virgin didn’t really make me feel much

is that a chad trait or inel trait?
should i wait for a virg jb?
or should i just take the lay. im a very bondful person so i care about that shit i know its low t but fuck it anyways.
I mean, i can only find used up girls for sex, virgin girls are rare

It sucks so fucking much that I will never make a foid lose her virginity
How old are you? I'm 18 and I'm deflowering this 16yr old girl very soon. I would say up until 20 fucking 16yr olds is okay, even beyond that it's not illegal just immoral

Despite what people here say, the number of 16/17 yr old virgin girls is higher than you prob think, I'd guess like 30/40% maybe

its higher than 50% bro

i cant have sex with a girl that has fucked other men before because it makes me suicidal and i cant have sex with a virgin girl because i will bond wit hher and when we're done ill rope again

oh so theres no option for me i see, i better rope

How old are you? I'm 18 and I'm deflowering this 16yr old girl very soon. I would say up until 20 fucking 16yr olds is okay, even beyond that it's not illegal just immoral

Despite what people here say, the number of 16/17 yr old virgin girls is higher than you prob think, I'd guess like 30/40% maybe
Implying that I will have sex

not worth it unless you have a large dick