Losing Weight And Debloating

T

theprox

Iron
this guide is for people who are trying to lose fat & weight I'll be listing what Exercises burn calories best, and types of fasting.

Fasting
introduction
< Fasting is one of the oldest and best methods of getting in a calorie deficit and losing body fat, its also the oldest one yet and possible the best way to lose weight and fat without any exercise.

1. When you fast you reduce ur consuming intake of the day for example if u dont fast att all you used to have a 24 hour window of eating ( not including sleep ) and when u reduce this for lets say 12 hrs ( 6am-6pm ) ur removing half of the time u used to have to eat, now just becuase you're removing 12 hours of you're eating window, does NOT mean you should be eating as much. If you really want to lose weight u still should cut out a few hundred calories for even better and faster results.
2. Whenever you fast your body improves your insulin sensitivity and that can lead to a more efficient management of blood sugar levels and lower insulin levels. Lower insulin levels can encourage fat burning to your body, this is even better when also working as ur body will start to use ur fat as energy aswell giving u faster results of weight-loss.
3. Fasting is also one the fucking best methods to increase Testosterone and you're nor-epinephrine, and that is going to promote fat burning like no before and HEAVILY enhance the production of, as said Testosterone and HGH ( Human Growth Hormone ) and what will HGH and Testosterone do? it will aide and promote muscle maintenance and fat loss.
4. This is not really something that has anything to do with weight-loss but extended periods of fasting can promote a process called Autophagy, Autophagy is where you're body is breaking down and removing old and damaged cells from you're body and starting the production of new and young cells which can lead to a overall better health and metabolism.
IMPORTANT
when you do fast you're bodys metabolism is slowly gonne get better/slower and thats why u should take a day rest inbetween if u wanne see as much result as possible to keep it fast and good for weight-loss, remember for even better results to try to include 10k steps everyday into ur day fasting or not, you are going to see weight-loss like crazy.
and rememebr that you're body still burns a sum amount of calories if u workout or not so dont push yourself tills u drain all ur energy as the human body still burns around 1,7k-2,0k calories per day even if u dont do any activity through out the day, this is a old feature we have adapted since the early days of the homo-sapians ( prehistoric humans/our ancestors, ).

Exercises
here i will just be listing a list of what exercises burn the most amount of calories per minut and hour ( this may not be totally accurate for everyone as of how different everyones pace is but this is around the average, it could be more or less for you )

Swimming​

Calories burned in 30 minutes:​

198 to 294
( 590-931 calories per hour for a hard, fast-paced workout and 413-651 calories for a slower pace. )
( this also is not fully accurate due to it can depend on your body weight aswell. )

Stationary bicycling​

Calories burned in 30 minutes:​

210 to 311
Activity (1 hour)130 lb180 lb
Stationary cycling, light325449
Stationary cycling, moderate413572
Stationary cycling, vigorous620858
Stationary cycling, very vigorous7381022

Sprints​

Calories burned in 30 minuts:​

125 lbs = 495 calories in 30 minuts
155 lbs = 614 calories in 30 minuts
185 lbs = 733 calories in 30 minuts
30 second sprint = 8-12 Calories
i cant bother stating more as its a pain having to search for it.

Steps And Calorie Deficit
for this part you wont have to fast and u can eating normally but here i will just guide you on beginner levels of calorie deficits and steps and how much and often you should do it depending on how much u want to lose.

For every single one of these its really depends on you're weight and height but i wont be stating that instead i will be stating the normal calorie loss of it via google and more sites.

5K steps
5k steps will burn around 180-250 calories.
10k steps
10k steps will burn around 360-500 calories.
15k steps
15k steps will burn around 540-750 calories
20k steps
20k steps will burn around 800-1,500 calories

if u include a food calorie defict of 400 and do 10k steps a day u will be in a calorie defict of 1000 now imagine doing even more steps and eating even less.

you can also chose to debloat during this as well but that is unnecessary as you are already doing it but for a long-term but u can always water-debloat as well.

thats it, please give feedback so i can update it and make it even better ( dont go to fucking hard on me im new )

EDIT:
do this att you're own risk and dont starve youself if ur under the age of 17-18 as this is going to fuck you're growth and bone growth ( jaw and more ).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14