losing weight is so fucking easy

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i lost 2kg in 2 weeks now and i just stopped eating and drinking sugar and not eating goyslop

how can fat fucks not lose weight? literally the easiest thing ever

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, chadmanlet04, Clark69 and 3 others
keep ignoring me u fat fucks one day u will also make it

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh and ingram33
i lost 2kg in 2 weeks now and i just stopped eating and drinking sugar and not eating goyslop

fat people know that they're ugly and don't realize how much weight loss can ascend them, so they cope with food.

• +1
Reactions: tuaregneet

what foods in specific did u eat

what foods in specific did u eat
just less in general and no more fast food and sugar

basically mostly just chicken with pasta/rice and oats

if i go on a serious cut i leave carbs out

One more idiot bound by self-extrapolation... how fucking hard is it to figure out that everyone is different and everyone is limited by their specific set of circumstances, be it genes or environment... maybe they went through a traumatic experience that had such an effect on their brain that made it so they would turn to food and not be able to let go, maybe their metabolism is super slow and eating too little makes then stressed out. There so many potential variables... and I'm not fucking fat myself if that's what you're thinking, I weigh 140lbs at 5'10. You just come across as super low sentient, low iq and incapable of any inkling of empathy when you say stuff like "durr how can fat people not lose weight, it's the easiest thing ever for me durr", it's like you don't understand how humans work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Clark69
One more idiot bound by self-extrapolation... how fucking hard is it to figure out that everyone is different and everyone is limited by their specific set of circumstances, be it genes or environment... maybe they went through a traumatic experience that had such an effect on their brain that made it so they would turn to food and not be able to let go, maybe their metabolism is super slow and eating too little makes then stressed out. There so many potential variables... and I'm not fucking fat myself if that's what you're thinking, I weigh 140lbs at 5'10. You just come across as super low sentient, low iq and incapable of any inkling of empathy when you say stuff like "durr how can fat people not lose weight, it's the easiest thing ever for me durr", it's like you don't understand how humans work.
didnt read fatty

go to the gym

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter
Just wait till you learn about ozempic and dnp so you can be lean all year round while eating brownies and sipping beer with every meal

• +1
Reactions: buflek
didnt read fatty

go to the gym
Like I said, not fat, this is literally me

Screenshot 20240828 134728 Gallery

Yep

Metabolism is a meme and just stop fucking stuffing your face with goyslop and you will lose weight:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Clark69