Losing weight is super easy

chriszy

chriszy

Iron
This winter I got chubby because I wasn’t active since I don’t play a winter sport. I had love handles and was starting to get man boobs. I also had quite a bit of face fat and was bloated. I decided to do and extended intermittent fasting where I only ate one meal per day at 6pm. This meal would have probably around 800 calories. It would have a large amount of protein probably 80-100 grams and usually would be red meat so I didn’t have to worry too much about my nutrient intake. I also started drinking 3-4 liters of water everyday.

It literally only took 2 months for my love handles to be completely gone, I lost the fat in my chest, I lost fat in my face, and my abs even started to show again. Of course I lost a bit of muscle but I’ve gained it back quickly by carnivore diet and lifting heavy weights

Intermittent fasting is so much easier losing weight rather than eating the same amount of meals but with less calories. When I fasted I felt committed and my mindset was great.

if you want to lose weight quickly, intermittent fasting is by far the easiest and quickest way to do it.

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and MoggingCurries