Losing weight

JoKhao

JoKhao

Bronze
Hello guys, my name is Jokhao and in today thread I will talk about me losing weight.
I successfuly lost 10-11kgs in 4 months from 87 to 77.1-77.9 and I want to get to 65kg until Christmas maybe late spring then start bulking and getting more mass ( muscles talking)
My main problem is this week I slipped off my diet because I'm an idiot 😡.
What I'm going to do from tomorrow is to post my scale with my weight and see how shit is going (y).
If I'm not losing weight can you guys tell me please to end it rope that I'm a sub5 even a sub3 and that not even a homless man with no teeth mogs the shit out of me and It will be over always for me? ;):heart:
I don't have a problem with food I'm very motivated and even if I'm not I'm keep going with the diet and I don't sleep off If i got cravings when I'm outside I drink sparkling water and zero coke but I need e reminder from time to time :heart:.

Thanks and sorry for the long thread I'll rep anyone even tho your not reading this shit just post a random ass comm

See you Chads :heart::heart::heart:

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
No one gives a flying FUCK

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
good shit bro don’t give up

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and JoKhao
Nice job man. Can I ask what your calorie deficit was?

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
Nice job man. Can I ask what your calorie deficit was?
1500 kcal but was eating hella protein and i was full few days were harder but yeah I'm thinking to go for 2000 kcal now

• +1
Reactions: eiegta